chap-11

"What do you think.. baby...??" Sameer  barked at  him

Harsh bent and gripped Nayan's arm harshly. He winced in a pain " that's what you get, for slapping my friend " Harsh looked at his friend who was amused at his friend. Harsh made the poor boy stand and kicked in his stomach with his knee that making the boy again fall to the ground with unbearable pain, Nayan's eyes get watered. He clutched his stomach.

Both Sameer and Harsh chuckled at how scared and pathetic the boy was looking. Sameer dangerously close the gap with his steps to the Nayan " where is your bravery.. ?? Huh.." he said then smirked " I gave you an offer but. .. ok let's just " he stretched his fingers and grabbed the area of Nayan's stomach mercilessly squeezing where he was injured before. He groaned in pain, tears streaming down.

" Ahh.. you. " Nayan croaked " leave me.." he tries to get away from him but Harsh holds both hands from behind avoiding his useless attempts to free him.

Sameer pulled his hair harshly making the boy yelp. As he was going to lick his lips Nayan's eyes widened in fear and panic. " Nah. " Sameer smirked " you are sexy but not worth it " then he punched his face.

Meanwhile

Ruthvik was also in college for a meeting purpose, dealing with University security issues. All the head of the departments and the principal was there. As they were proceeding with the new plans,

*Ring *ring*ring *ring*

76649*****
Accept|Decline

He looked at the number flashing on his screen which is unknown to him. He always accepts every single phone call known or unknown that's his rule. He clicks the accept.

Hello"

Hello. Jiju
It's me Zoya
She said with a cracked voice

Yeah.."

Please come to
College, Nayan is
Bleeding so much

What. ...?
Where are you...?!

In college

I mean where in college..?
He asked, as his hands were trembling

There's an empty
Classroom, at business
Department on a 2nd floor
Left side at the end.

Ruthvik cut the call. And to rush to where he was told his heart was thumping loudly with a fear of losing his husband.

He reached there and Frozen at the sight. Zoya was covering Nayan's bloody right hand with a scarf. Nayan was whimpering in pain with little consciousness. Ruthvik fastly reach to him and hugged him " no.. this time I am not going to lose you.. " then lift him in a bridal style, and left for the hospital. Zoya couldn't say a word the scene in front of her just happened in a second. She also follow them and on the way to the hospital also she informed Nayan's sister.

In hospital

Ruthvik was walking back and forth in front of the OT. A doctor informed him that his husband's condition is not good, and he is badly injured in his stomach.

Zoya was also there, sitting on the chair. After some time Kartik also gets there, he tapped on his brother's shoulder just in moment Ruthvik saw his brother he broke down into his brother's hug. His eyes flickered with tears " I can't lose him... " He cried " again.. he is with me... I .." his voice cracked " why I am that bad.. why I can't protect him every time.." he was just losing his mind now.