chap-20

Vote| comment| follow

A/n:- alert!! 🔞 For some sensual scenes.

Epilogue

After 3 years

Nayan has opened his flower shop and named it 'Shining love flowers' and Ruthvik is always busy with his work. But in the morning and at dinner, they have to be with each other no matter how busy they are with their work. As for Nayan work is from 7 am to 8 pm. So he woke up early every day and loves to make breakfast for his husband than with morning kisses he woke his husband who never wanna leave him so he always gets late.

But at night, Ruthvik came late always, it made sometimes Nayan angry, they fight but Ruthvik made up with him. Doing romantic talk or sometimes surprise him with dates and shopping also.

Both of them have decided that they will give each other full 2 days, without any disturbance by others. It was Nayan's plan because he noticed from 7-8 months Ruthvik is so busy at work not giving his full attention, they didn't even make love from 7-8 months (intercrural sex always, they never did penetrative sex ). From the first time they had sex (honeymoon chapter)

Ruthvik never forced and never take any movement toward the penetrative sex.

Ruthvik is sleeping peacefully, he was so tired because of work overload. Nayan is preparing a lunch date, all his husband's favorite  ' chocolate cake, Paneer Rice' and also his favorite' veg noodles '

All is set, decorated with yellowish lighting with a red and white combination of roses.

(Like this something matching... Picture.. )

After finishing the preparation of the surprise date. He got to wake up Ruthvik and then shoved him in the washroom. After a lot of bickering Ruthvik got ready.

When Ruthvik entered the hall room, his eyes widen in shock and surprise, then his eyes landed on his smiling husband standing beside the table. His eyes softened and a big smile crept on his handsome face.

In the next moment, Nayan pulled Ruthvik with his hand forwarding towards their date, he made his husband seated then he sat in front of him, maintaining eye contact that amused Ruthvik.

" So my Mr. Oldy.. how are you feeling..? " Nayan asked raising her brows with an evident smirk

" I can't explain my happiness, it's surprisingly amazing... " He answered genuinely appreciating his husband's work.

Nayan served the food, Ruthvik's eyes sparkled his mouth watered, and he licks his lips eyeing the food. They enjoyed their food.

" It's so tasty baby.." he winked at Nayan complementing. Nayan was going to do the dishes but Ruthvik back hugged him kissing his nape " I am sorry babe, I know for some months I am not giving much time to you because of the big project.. so sorry " he apologized

"It's. okkky.." he uttered between the moan and its a big turn on for Ruthvik

" Baby... I will do the dishes, just let me love you today it's been a while you don't know how much I missed you "Ruthvik's seductive voice sent a shiver to Nayan's untouched parts, longing for his husband's touch, Ruthvik's veiny hands wrapped on his petite waist squeezing. But Nayan maintained his composure not wanting to lose his patience, he also wanted to be loved but before that something important he wanted to talk with his husband.

" Ok... I want to talk to you first then make love to me as much as you want. " Nayan murmured but Ruthvik has another plan, so he just lift his husband in bridal style, and entered his room, laying Nayan on the bed.

Nayan parted his juicy lips to say something but Ruthvik closed it with his lips devouring the other's mouth, after a good 5 minutes he pulled away, and both were panting, he once more pecked his lips, circling his Arm around Nayan's waist placing butterfly kisses on his neck.

" Sir... I think we should... Have a child now.. " his voice came out sultry and on top of that he called Ruthvik sir also having a child with his lover is so much for Ruthvik to handle.

" Yeah... Baby... As your wish.." Ruthvik said unbuttoning Nayan's shirt, his eyes roamed on his husband's naked chest, and stomach. His hand quickly moved to his pant and in seconds Nayan was fully naked in front of his husband, who is eyeing him to eat every inch of Nayan.

Ruthvik grabbed his neck pulling him into a heated passionate kiss, and other hand caressing his inner thighs, Nayan moaned muffled into the kiss, Nayan's hands-on Ruthvik's pants eagerly wanting to rip the clothes and feel his bare skin against his burning skin.

" You naughty boy..." Ruthvik commented pinching his nipple as Nayan was sucking Ruthvik nipple their proud erection rubbing at a perfect friction " yesterday night you were masturbating in the bathroom. " Ruthvik said with a smirk, Nayan's face got more red with embarrassment.. but now he is on his high.

Nayan left his nipple and licked his tongue around his husband's big cock, Ruthvik felt an electrifying sensual current flowing to his groin. Ruthvik pulled Nayan's hair and thrust his whole cock in one into Nayan's mouth, he choked.. tears brimming in his eyes, Ruthvik is so loving but sometimes he can be a beast after all for 7 months he had stored his wild fantasies inside him.

" Your small mouth is so warm around my cock..." Ruthvik groaned, Nayan's tongue working perfectly around Ruthvik's dick " you know I wanted to fuck you yesterday right there but I controlled. " Ruthvik spat and grabbed Nayan's Dick pumping fastly giving full pleasure to Nayan...

( A/n:- uuhhmmm. it's enough here 😉 )

∆∆∆∆

Afterward,  Nayna's head was on Ruthvik's chest listening to his favorite rhythm of his husband's heartbeat. Ruthvik traced his fingers in Nayan's hair and pecked his forehead. They were feeling peace in each other embrace.

"So when do you want to adopt a child..??" Ruthvik aksed softly

Nayan lifts his head to look at his Husband, whose hair is messy but still looked handsome, Nayan bites his lips and Ruthvik caught this action. So he squeezed Nayan's butt cheek playfully, and Nayan slapped his chest in fake anger.

" Sir, I think we should not adopt. I want our child so I thought of surrogacy, we could... " Before Nayan could complete Ruthvik patted his head with pure affection and love, he is amused by his sweet little bean.

" As you wish my baby boy..." Ruthvik said grinning and his smile turned into a smirk as he spank Nayan's bum, which jiggled in response. Nayan looked at him with a pout " it's for calling me sir.. now get ready for another round.." with that Ruthvik started tickling him, their home filled with both of their laughter.

I was broken and but you never left me. I don't know if it's your love or mine.. that brings you back to me. I just prayed always and made a promise to myself that I will wait for you till eternity.

Does Ruthvik knows about Nayan's rebirth...????
Maybe he knows, that the psychiatrist was his best friend's father-in-law.. and it can be possible. but both of them never wanted to conflict with their future from the past.

But the past has brought them together.

THE END !!!!

VOTE| COMMENT| FOLLOW

FINALLY, this is the end...
Other books are already in the draft to release..!!!