chap-8

Nayan was sleeping peacefully in his husband's arms without any stress. They shared a loving warmth. Ruthvik also had a very peaceful and relaxing sleep after a very long time.

It was 9:10 the clock, Mrs. Rathod knock on the door slowly but no one answered, so she just get into the room, a big smile plastered on her face looking at the loving sight her eyes caught. "Cute, I Made the right decision.. " she mumbled

Without disturbing them she left from there closing the door. After 5-6 min Ruthvik's sleep got disturbed by the phone ringing. Ruthvik grabbed the phone from the table still eyes closed, he answered the call with a sleepy voice

"Hello. "

Why didn't come to uni

Hmmm

Idiot come out of
your honeymoon
phase I know
you kinky bitch..

What...??.. " he said with a loud voice

Ruthvik taken back by the words, looked at the phone and it was Nayan's phone.. the name of her friend Zoya was showing on the phone screen.

On the other side, by the loud voice, Zoya understood that the phone was not answered by his friend.

Sorry sorry Jiju

Ok.." he sighed

Nayan... Is he coming..?

Zoya.. he is not coming
He need rest so.

Ok Jiju
She answered quickly and cut the call.

Ruthvik put the phone aside, looked at his husband, he caress his hair as Nayan open his eyes smiling all the way.. when both of their eyes locked to each other, they pulled away from each other in very awkward silence, Nayan was blushing to look another side not wanted to face his husband just same as Ruthvik was looking another side.

Ruthvik with all courage " I am going to take bath first then you can.. we have to go to the hospital to meet your doctor.." he said and quickly got into the bathroom.

At hospital

Ruthvik was waiting outside as Nayan was in the session with the doctor.

" So.. Nayan I had studied your past reports. I am willing to help you.. so please keep up with me.. " Doctor calmly with a soft tone said, he was very experienced and a great psychiatrist.

" Sir, I can tell you but don't tell this, my husband... " Nayan said little stammering

" Ok.. don't worry.. when you're ready you should tell him with your own.. that will be great.. "the doctor smiled at him " let your feelings out.. ease yourself with me.. whatever you want to say just say.."

Nayan was so nervous but he want to let out everything from his heart. He don't want any more suffering, he wanted to be happy with his husband and also husband didn't go to his work just for him.

He took a deep breath, closed his eyes, and told the doctor what happened with him between his friend. A tear escaped from his eyes, it had been 2 hours since the session.

" Thank you. Don't take stress just stay away from that type of friends and don't be scared your husband loves you.." the doctor said happily so that the Nayan will feel better

Nayan looked down, at the word that his husband loves him. The doctor noticed that and felt happy that the boy just needs some sessions, he will be fine.

After that.. Nayan came out, he looked at where his husband was waiting, a very busy man was there waiting for his husband for 2 hours.

" Sir.." Nayan softly spoke

"Oohh. it's done. " Ruthvik looked at him trying not to be cold towards the kid. Yeah, he still thinks of him as a little kid.
" You go to the car.. I'll just come.." he commanded

Nayan nodded and left from there as Ruthvik entered the doctor's cabin.

"So . Doctor... "

"Mr. Rathod seat. " Ruthvik sat " don't worry he will be fine soon.. he just needs 5-6 sessions.. he will be ok after that.. "

" Doctor.. did he tell you what happened to him..?? " He asked, he wanted to know and wanted to punish that person who made his husband suffer

The doctor sighed he knows, he can't tell him to cause the patient requested him " Mr. Ruthvik I think he should tell you on his own.. give him some time.. and also spend good time with him.." the  doctor teased him" you know what I mean "

Ruthvik cleared his throat. And stood up went out from there.

At there mansion
Near Time- 10 pm

Ruthvik was in the office room, signing some paper. As Nayan was waiting for his husband, Ruthvik was working after they back from the hospital he just met Nayan for feeding him food and meds. That was so overwhelming for Nayan, he was so happy, feeling hundreds of butterflies in his stomach. Suddenly his phone rang making him come out of his dreamy thought.

He answered the call lazily, knowing it was his best friend Zoya.

"What...??" He directly questioned her on phone making a pout

Bitch you.
Why didn't you come..??

Just resting.. he didn't want her to stress because of him.

Say sorry to Jiju
Once again

Why.. what..??

After that, she told them what she said to him in the morning on call. He facepalmed and felt embarrassed by her stupidity. But Zoya was so excited she started to tease him on call

So, please...
Don't make my Jiju work
On you all night
That you can't even
walk to come
To uni

Hearing all that, a pink blush crept on his cheeks. His fingers trembled and accidentally the phone speaker got on

You.

You what.. when
You come to uni.
I need every
Detail of
Your honeymoon
Don't be a shy baby.. ride your groom

This was the worst, as her teasing got wild, his ears turn into red. He can't even say a word, he immediately cut the call.

You stupid girl.. he mumbled and looked up and got frozen as he saw his husband was in front of him all flustered like he listened to all their talking. But no he didn't listen to all the conversation he just heard the last when the speaker turned on. Both of their heart was beating so fast. They can't be able to look into each other eyes. Nayan quickly laid and cover himself with a blanket with a red face.

Cute.. looking at his husband's behavior he mumbled.. he is really happy with his husband's shy behavior.. he didn't know the person he didn't how can he feel so attached to him. The feelings were so loving to him.

Ruthvik lay beside him with a huge gap between them. Both were not sleeping with their boom boom in their chest. When both went to sleep don't know but that was very embarrassing.

Let's see.. is tomorrow a good day or going to be another horrible day...?

Follow| comment| vote

I was so busy with my uni project and Internship.  Still busy.. ha.. but I want to write.