chap-7

Mrs. Rathod has also had tears in her eyes.. but they didn't notice there was someone who also listened to their conversation.. was none other than Ruthvik Rathod.

Ruthvik is caught in an unknown feeling. A sharp pain builds in his heart. It's not just sympathy that can anyone feel towards the victim, it's more than that, he can feel the pain of his husband. It made him angrier, he clenched his fist tightly, not wanting to shed tears.

" You all are... Talking here he is not eating but no.. don't you have to mind mom calling a doctor... " He shouted at his mom then looked at his in-laws " you saw his condition but just talking of his past. "

" Son... He never behaved.. and until we do not talk to them how can we....." Mrs. Verma calmly said

" Oooh.. so it's like that... Call the doctor who treated him back then or give his treatment records to me.. I'll share with my doctor.." he growled at them and left for his room.

He entered his room, saw the boy was sleeping.. his gaze softened.. he got near Nayan and caress his cheeks "kiddo wake up.." he softly said

As from outside of the room both Nayan's parents and his mother-in-law were looking at them. Mrs. Rathod was surprised at this side of his son but it made her smile and for Nayan's parents, they sighed that they didn't make a mistake by Marrying their son to Ruthvik. They left from there to give them some privacy.

Ruthvik touched his forehead to check him, but Nayan didn't have a fever, he sighed in relief but the pain that the boy had suffered was eating him up. He just wants to make his husband forget everything " Nayan.. get up... " He said little loud cause boy didn't eat anything.

Nayan slowly opened his eyes blinking. He was still sleepy cause he didn't sleep all night.. the nightmares were playing in his mind. But when he saw his husband, he felt relieved.

"Sir... " He said as he realized he didn't brush, his breath was stinking, he covered his mouth with the hand cutely. Ruthvik found it so cute, still acting cold

" Go fresh up.. then I'll feed you some food " he ordered

Nayan nodded and went to the bathroom after 15 min he came back. Ruthvik was in comfy clothes sitting on the couch, there was food on the table with orange juice. Ruthvik looked at him " kiddo come.. sit.."

Nayan sat beside him, he was happy but also confused why his husband became so Caring. Ruthvik was going to feed but Nayan stopped him " I can eat by myself sir.." felt embarrassed

"Ok..." He simply replied. Nayan was eating the food as Ruthvik eye's never left his sight. Nayan's cheeks turned pink. Ruthvik notices that -  Stop it why I am staring at him.. he is blushing. I want to smack my head.

Ruthvik diverted his gaze to another side. Nayan finished eating, he was going to take the plates but Ruthvik stopped him saying that maid will do it.

Nayan nodded and sat " so.. did something happen to you.." Ruthvik asked him calmly not wanting to scare the kid

Nayan looked at him then looked down - if I tell him he will going to hate me or disgusted with me.. but I want him to hug me I want his warmth I want to forget everything.

Ruthvik knows that something happened that panics him. As per how his parents described he was ok after the age of 8. Something happened that's the cause of a sudden panic attack. He just wanted to know and smash that person if had tried to touch him inappropriately. With this thought, anger rose in him.