chap-9

Nayan was in class but most of the eyes were on him. Nayan felt unsophisticated he shook the negative thoughts from his head and concentrated on the lecture but still, he felt the gaze on him. Zoya also felt the same, why some of the students were looking at him weirdly.

After the teacher left the class, two boys get a stand in front of Nayan who was busy talking with Zoya. As they cleared their throats to grab their attention it was just not that the whole class's attention was on them right now. Nayan looked at them with wide eyes as he looked at the two boys, Zoya held Nayan's hand squeezing it softly. The two boys Sameer and Harsh stared at him with a very devilish smirk " we heard you got married to a MAN... " They both said loud enough can be heard by the whole class.

" why you rejected me I know now... that time you said that you are not into me..." Sameer said looking at all the students with an amused smile he put his hand on his hip, leaned closer to Nayan, and Nayan backed away " look here at this boy..  he married to a rich man.. or may I say he become a SLUT to him.." Sameer growled at him like they were in some kind of relationship, but no, they were not Sameer liked him but he just said no to him simple but Sameer was so stubborn for having Nayan in his bed, he never stopped stalking him but Zoya or any other friends were always with him that's why he can't do anything but the marriage news of Nayan spread like a fire and it pissed off Sameer.

Nayan's eyes streamed with tears as very disrespectful words were said to him, all eyes were on him even his friend group, he never told them about his sexuality to anyone but it's none of their business like telling everyone hey listen I like a boy or I am gay, that's so disgusting why he has discussed to anyone.

" Shut your foul mouth.. you bastards.." Zoya snarled to them " you don't have any right ok.. "

But that's not the end, it's just starting " if he told me he likes rich old man.. hmm I am not old but rich as well " Sameer said looking at him whole class was pitying over Nayan all knew he is not the type of boy, but they are all shocked.

Nayan felt so disgusting, but the next thing that Sameer said was enough for him to take out his anger " aww are you crying I know your husband is old. if he can't please you...  my bed will always be ready for you.." Nayan slapped him so hard, that he can take any insult on him but for his husband, no.. his husband is everything to him.

Half of the class hold their laugh and half of them were shocked that Nayan slapped someone, the boy who's kind to everyone even when he was bullied sometimes " don't you dare.. you asshole.. " he growled and took his bag left from there as Zoya and other friends of him followed him.

Nayan was running as fast as he can, he became tired and stopped breathing heavily.. his chest going up and down the fell to the ground in the sitting position catching his breath. As his friends also reached the gardener area of the university where he was, they stopped beside him and sat down making a circle around him. Aisha, zoya, and Rohit yeah Bindu was not with them.

" Stop crying... Here drink water.." Aisha said giving him a bottle of water. He looked at her and sighed then took the water and gulped it down in his throat now he is feeling relief.

After a moment he looked at his friends who were staring at him with questions...?? Except for one Zoya.

"Okay.. ask.." he started

" Why didn't you tell us about your marriage we also want to attend this you are so bad. " Aish said angrily with a pout

" Yeah.. you dumbass.. don't you consider us as your friends...??" Rohit added

Nayan looked shocked as they were not asking him about him being gay " ain't you felt disgusting about me being gay...?" He asked them

Rohit slapped his head " you idiot. I know you are gay... Man...  And you Zoya isn't he is your bestie so its means you know it all.."

Zoya nodded exactly that Aisha smacked her head. " Ain't we all friends haa tell me. I am so upset with you too.. " she sadly exclaimed

"Sorry.. I thought you will hate me... " Nayan said softly holding his ears with torn eyes. They all smile and after that they questioned him about his husband, he told everything about his marriage and how it happened. They said to him that they want to meet his husband, Mr. Rathod, first, they were shocked he got married to Mr. Rathod but in the end 4 of them are happy now. In the cafeteria Talking about his courage and that slapping Sameer, is a brave act.

"Are you not going to shop..??" Zoya questioned  Nayan as all of them munched the food

" No .. just taking a rest for a while " Nayan replied finishing his last bite of the sandwich " ok it's time.. driver's uncle will be here soon.. so I am leaving.. are you all also leaving..??" He asked them with a stuffed mouth

"Yeah... We all going to accompany you to the gate.. " said Rohit as all finished eating they all went out of the university waiting at the gate with Nayan.

After 15 min, a BMW X5 in black color came stopped in front of them, the glass slid down showing Mr. Rathod rather than driver, he was looking damn hot with aspects in a formal blue suit. That was so breathtaking for Nayan, as well as for their friends they were all looking at him with aww.

Ruthvik squirts his brows but damn he knows he is hot. Nayan snapped his head and looked at his friends with a done face, he cleared his throat as three of them came to the earth,

"Hello, Mr. Rathod.." Rohit greeted, Ruthvik just nodded his head in response as Nayan said to his friend " ok bye.." as he stepped one foot forward his friend take him back a little, Aisha said " Bittu.. that bastard Sameer deserves that slap.." as Zoya added " yeah.. Jiju will be so good in bed " and now Rohit " looking at his aura.  Man your ass gonna.." before he can say more Nayan's face was already red with embarrassment he quickly moved to the car leaving his teasing friends laughing out of control.

As soon as Nayan hops in the car beside Ruthvik, Ruthvik starts the car. They were on the way, and both were silent but something changed in Ruthvik as he wanted to talk with the younger so he decided to break the silence.

" Hmm .. how was the day..?? " He asks politely

" Good," Nayan said and cursed himself in his mind that he replied shortly yet he wanted to keep the conversation ongoing but little did he not know that Ruthvik also wanted that.

" Hmm.. and are those your good friends. I had seen one girl..." Ruthvik stated still gazing at the road

Nayan took a glance at him and said " that's Zoya you know and the other girl is Aisha and that boy was Rohit.."

"Ohh.." Ruthvik smirked, Nayan has amused that the man beside him is his husband or not " so.. what they said to you.. that your face became red.."

He noticed.. oh god what should I say hmmm think you bastard.. ohh he smirked he is sexy.. control.. "nothing.. just some friends talk "

"Friends talk.. good " Ruthvik stretched as now they talked normally little. After 25 min of the ride, they reached the mansion.

Vote|comment| follow
Hmmm...