chap-16

Aahh.. here ...
Author writing smexy romance but lack of Romantic emotions.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••~

They were kissing each other hungrily, lust-filled in the air.. wanting more than that ever they could think.. after 15 min their lips separated just for Seconds to breathe as Ruthvik grabbed him by his neck and pulled him in another hungry kiss.. they both know where this is going.

Ruthvik carried his baby boy without breaking the kiss.. his hands holding him tightly by his waist as Nayan's legs were wrapped around Ruthvik's torso.

They got into the tent... Ruthvik and Nayan got in the bed. Ruthvik unbuttoned Nayan's shirt quickly throwing somewhere... He pulled away from the kiss staring at his husband's upper naked body. his eyes just wanted to capture this Beauty for him... it's for him.. fuck.. his cock... semi bulge can be seen wanting to be free.. and the sight in front of him Nothing doing any well, Nayan flushed cheeks, swollen lips.. heavy breathing.. his tight small buds over his chest, his smooth waist.. and lastly the need and lust in his eyes for him.

His dick grew bigger.. he attacked Nayan's neck opening his mouth.. sucking the burning skin. his fingers running over his erected buds.

", Ahhnmmmh.." hearing Nayan's pleasurable moan Ruthvik sucked hard pinching his nipple for a more arousing sound. Nayan arched back giving more access to his husband.

Nayan started unbuttoning his husband's shirts but Ruthvik grabbed his both hands with his one. Nayan looked at him with puppy eyes. Ruthvik's heart melted " baby slow down... I am not going anywhere.."

Ruthvik sat in front of him observing his husband. Nayan's head down due to embarrassment, Ruthvik grabbed his hand and put it on his shirt giving him hint to open it. Nayan looked at him and Ruthvik smirked " open it.." his husky voice is tormenting the little boy's confidence.. he started to open his shirt revealing the tight chest, packs, abs then v line.. the hottest sight for his eyes he bit his lips.

" You can touch me too as you want.." Ruthvik smirked. Nayan never knew this side of Ruthvik but this side is only for his sweetest husband.

Ruthvik hovered over Nayan kissing sucking overall all his chest and neck.. gaining sinful moan from the assault he is doing to his husband. Nayan's hands are all over Ruthvik's hot body there's no gap between them. Ruthvik's hands walked to the path of Nayan's pants he opened and pulled out in one go along with his inners.

The naked part felt the coldness as Nayan get to know that he is all naked underneath his husband and his hard member aching for the touch. As his eyes traveled where Ruthvik was looking at his hardened thick dick.. he quickly closed his legs and tries to hide his erection.

Ruthvik licked his lips taking a glance at his shy husband.. he attached his lips to his nipple sucking hard using teeth it will gonna leave dark marks around them.. he slowly traces his fingers to his legs and then to his thighs. They were so lost in each other.. their touch for each other was like they were waiting for so long for this moment to fill the gap between them.

Nayan felt the touch near his crotch.. he gasped as his heartbeat quickened. Ruthvik's hands running around his private part, Nayan quivering in pleasure. Ruthvik is loving how his partner is enjoying his touch made him crazy to fuck his husband now but first, he wanted to make the little boy relax.

"Please... Sir... "Nayan's voice was so soft it making hard for him to control the sir word.. amused him.. maybe they can use it on the bed during lovemaking.

" Please.. what.. baby.." he asked with a glint to tease him.. but Nayan was so dazed his throat dried to talk more.

Ruthvik wrapped his palm around Nayan's arousal, getting his skin up and down slowly " mmmhhh.. " he moaned.