chap- 17

Vote|comment|follow

Both were sleeping peacefully in each other arms. Nayan already fallen asleep last night because of (.. you know that.. smirk)

But his man cleaned both of them and also made Nayan wear comfy knee-length shorts as he wore joggers. A slight snuggle into his chest made Ruthvik's eyes open.

His eyes make their way to his husband who is sleeping peacefully snuggling more into his broad chest. He smiled as all the last night's memories rushed making his heart warm. He Stuck Nayan's bangs from forehead to behind his ear and pecked his forehead mumbling " I couldn't believe that you are mine.. "
Then he pecked on his lips before leaving to the washroom.

Nayan rubbed his eyes, yawning as his eyes caught his husband all dressed looking hot.. he smiled and Ruthvik smiled back just then last night's couple thingy got into his mind his heart raced up, and he immediately looked down with red face biting his lower lip.

Sexy though. Ruthvik got closer to him near to his ear " baby don't be shy... It will going to become our daily life routine.." he teased his husband and Nayan's eyes widen. Ruthvik chuckled then hold his hand " baby get ready we have to get back to the hotel then we are leaving from here.."

" Huh..? Why.. ?" He asked his mood changed quickly why they are leaving yet isn't it for 4 days trip.

" Sorry.. urgent work.. next time I will plan for more than 15 days vacation only with you no work.." he assured looking at his pouting husband

" Promise me..." He said

" Yeah... "

In college

Nayan was so happy and his friends also happy for him. His friends were asking him about like did they have sex..? Is Jiju romantic..? They were all way teasing him and he just felt embarrassed to answer their questions.

" Stop it... it's his private moment.." Aisha just yelled at the other two " but Nayan tell me when we are alone ok.." then she winks at him

" Don't you guys have other things? exams are going to happen after the vacation.." Nayan tried to diverse the topic

" Jiju.. is trusty of the college you don't have to worry ok.." Rohit said with a smirk on his face.

As they were busy talking someone stand near their table clearing her throat and gaining their attention. Everyone looked at her.

"Wooohh girl.. long time no see.." Aisha purred looking at Bindu but Nayan felt a little uncomfortable it was her friend, that just he forgave her but still.

She sat beside Rohit right in front of Nayan smirking and staring at the boy " I was just busy with my family business.. but got every news " something burning in her eyes she blurted out " why do you have to be gay..??"

Nayan gasped and others were also taken back by her bitter tone. Rohit was going to say something but she stopped him by his hand palming on his face " Nayan.. just be mine.. leave your husband or .." she said a little loud gaining others attention of other students in the cafeteria and stood up walked away.

Zoya patted his back soothing him " don't worry.. she's just obsessed maybe.." he knows what she had attempted he doesn't get any panic attacks his treatment got very well and he is fine but he felt a negative energy something negative will happen.

" Nayan.. man we didn't know you have so many admirers... " Rohit stated unaware of other things, Nayan didn't respond just get off saying bye to his friend he left to meet his husband.

∆∆∆∆∆

Nayan was at the reception " I want to meet Mr. Rathod.. " he told the receptionist, the girl with dark glowing skin and big beautiful eyes, the way she is carrying herself showed her professionalism, she smiled at Nayan.

" Do you have an appointment..? Sir" she asked politely

" No. but it's important.." he told her with his teary eyes, he is trying his best not to pour out any drop of his tears.

But without an appointment, she won't approve him " sir, but you can't meet him.. sorry you can make an appointment if you want to meet him.."

Everyone knows that their boss is married but with whom they don't know. " Please... Mam, I request you.. " he pleaded but she can't just.

" Nayan.. kiddo.." A voice called from behind a little far. Nayan knows whose voice is this. He turned around and saw his husband with his brother-in-law Kartik.

" Sir, this boy.." the receptionist started but Nayan just ran and throws himself in Ruthvik's arms. Ruthvik catches him securely in his arms.
Ruthvik felt so bad seeing tears in Nayan's eyes, sobbing in his arms. The receptionist just lower his eyes as seeing his boss giving her a cold glare.

Kartik patted his brother's shoulder, eyeing him 'take care of your boy.. ' he then left from there.

" Baby... Don't please.. " he rubbed Nayan's back to make him feel calm.

But employees that were walking through the entrance were so shocked that the boy was clingy to their boss and their boss was saying sweet words to the boy.. they just lowered their eyes.

Ruthvik saw that employees are eyeing them but he didn't give a shit to them. " Baby let's go to my cabin ok.." he held Nayan's hand squeezing and Nayan nodded breaking the hug.

Ruthvik is on the couch and the Nayan is on his lap hugging him. That was so unexpected for both of them they love each other but they never act so clingy but after their sensual night or the 4 days of closeness filled the gap of shyness or maybe hesitation that was stopping them before but now it's all vanished.

" Did someone hurt you baby... ?" Ruthvik asked calmly but thought of only someone hurting his baby burning his heart to burn those shitty people.

Nayan shook his head as no. Ruthvik lift his chin staring into his eyes for any clue of a lie there waste's none " so.. why these tears.. huh..?!. I can't see you like this baby.." stroking Nayan's hair he questioned

" Hmmm.. actually I want to tell you everything... " Ruthvik nodded in response as Nayan shared about her friend Bindu, what happened between them in the empty classroom the horrifying feeling of his past but there's one thing that made Ruthvik proud was that Nayan trust him, and also Nayan spoke all the things calmly he understood that he forgave all of them but does Ruthvik did.. No...

He also told him, today what Bindu said to him at the cafeteria.

Ruthvik sighed " baby don't worry... no one can separate us.. never.. I promise.. " there's determination and dominance in his voice, Nayan felt safe and secured in his husband's arms he smiled then kissed Ruthvik's cheek, a slight blush crept on both of their faces.

Vote|comment|follow

So.. the story is going to be finished soon. short sweet story...