chap-13

Everyone is doing breakfast with relief on their faces as now Nayan's health is so good. Mrs. Rathod cleared her throat " Ruthvik.. Nayan " they both diverted their gazes at her but Kartik was smiling like he knows what she going to talk about.

But she feared as Ruthvik replied " yes mom " with a cold stern tone and she gulped " nothing " but Kartik eyed her saying like 'tell him.. or I will '

But she doesn't get the courage so Kartik broke the silence " big brother.. mom has booked both of your honeymoon tickets for Ladhak "

" What..!" it's Ruthvik's reaction but Nayan choked on his food, and Mrs. Rathod hurriedly caress his back.

" Mom.." Ruthvik glared at his mom but Kartik interrupted " no big bro you are going it's for 4 days only as per your business schedule I planned it and you both are going ok the flight is after 2days means the third day from today ok.."

Ruthvik can't say no to his brother as his brother always do best for him. He was always there for him. He sighed " ok" then he looked at his husband whose cheeks showed pinkish blush. 'cute' he thought

Mrs. Rathod was taken back how he didn't oblige she was scared for nothing. " Nayan.. do shopping from now okay get ready for fun," she said in excitement. Yeah, she's happy for his son and son-in-law.

Nayan left for his college and Ruthvik left for his work with his cousin brother Kartik.

In
Sky High industry
Ruthvik's cabin

Ruthvik was staring at his brother and wanted to kill him for planning a honeymoon but Happy inside don't want to show it to others.

" What..?" His brother asked mocking him with his eyes " I know you are happy.. "

" Kartik.. but what if he is not.." Ruthvik asked little frowning

Kartik placed the files on his desk looking at him to sign the documents " bro don't worry he loves you.. his eyes say it all.. I am doing it because my big brother also loves him.." he Said teasing his big brother

Ruthvik gave him a look like how he knows so the boy answer him " you had a meeting with Sameer's father you told him that you will get his son arrested but he replied that you can do whatever you want to cause he will get him out on bail.. the work on the court goes on for the years and years "

" So what...! " Ruthvik questioned and he knows after that he canceled the deal with him and Sameer's father got lost his business. But what he doesn't know is that Kartik has seen something that he doesn't want anyone to know.

" I saw you beating the shit out of two boys.. and if I didn't call you at a moment you would have killed those bastards already," Kartik said with a smirk.

Ruthvik eyes widen but he also smirked at him "so.. you saw me. I was there at a meeting in that hotel but I saw them I just wanted to kill them but I controlled but.."

~

The day
He had a fight

" Hey... Sameer you also wanted to sleep with that whore Nayan" Harsh said looking at his friend. They were in the washroom washing hands. But little did they not know that Ruthvik was in Washroom also as per they didn't know that who Nayan's husband is ?..

" Yeah.. man.. he would look so sluty in my bed, " Sameer said " but he married plus he slapped me.. I wanted to touch him at that time but you know the deal better" he has to deal with someone that he will only beat the hell out of Nayan.