chap-12

Morning 9 am, Nayan was sleeping as now Ruthvik entered the room after having a talk with his mother and his husband's family members telling him he is ok if they are coming to visit him to get his husband's basic needs like his clothes and all.

He smiled, and stood beside the bed " wake up kiddo " he gently stroked his husband's cheek that side which was not bruised but he snuggle more in his sleep.

"Wake up baby.. " he again said lovingly the boy pouted but open his eyes looking exhausted. Ruthvik helped him to sit "wanna go to the washroom," he asked the boy nodded. He helped his husband to the washroom, after 10 min he knocked on the washroom door that was not locked cause Ruthvik told him not to lock it. Nayan felt so embarrassed but couldn't deny it.

" Nayan.. can I come in," he asked Nayan said yes in a low voice. Ruthvik entered the washroom with a toothbrush and clothes and a towel in his hands.

" Your parents are here.. so I'll fastly help you to wash ok," he said casually but for Nayan, it's embarrassing. He looked at his husband with questioned eyes..? But Ruthvik put toothpaste on the toothbrush and give it to him. He took it and brushed his tooth with a confused look on his face. Ruthvik has only one word on his mind for this boy was 'cute'

"Done.. ok strip. " Nayan's body stiffened at his word. But Ruthvik gets closer to him with concerned eyes " how stupid I am.. your one hand is injured.. " he looked at his husband " sponge bath is better.

He helped him to the bed and settled him. Then helped him to strip the hospital gown that he was wearing. His eyes filled with concern and pain seeing the bruises on his body then he looked at the stitches on his stomach, there were 5 stitches. He felt so miserable now.

The same goes for Nayan he felt so bad his husband has to see him like that, with his ugly marks.. he lowered his head thinking how ugly he become now. But still, Ruthvik wanted the boy to be happy so unknowingly he kissed his cheeks which were bruised gently not wanting to hurt him. Nayan's eye's Widen.

" Don't worry.. it will fade away if not then remember it shows how strong you are.. my little fighter.. " he Said softly encouraging his little husband.  Yeah, he is so much younger than him 15 years.

Then he wipes his body carefully not to make any contact with water with fresh cuts and injury. Then he helped him to wear a loose t-shirt and loose knee-length shorts. No, he didn't say anything knowing his husband will become red.

Then after that doctor came to check on him. Ruthvik was there to listen to whatever doctor was suggesting on how to take care of his health what he needed to eat and whatnot.

" It will take 10-12 days to remove stitches.. "the doctor said returning to Mr. Rathod," you asked me to take him home but I think at least 2 weeks are needed or after stitches are removed you can take after that.."

" No worries doctor.. whatever you say.. 2 weeks are essential so we will proceed with that"  Ruthvik replied

Then the doctor left. As like these days are going.. every day there will be a visitor to him his family and his college friends. Now the distance between husbands starting to emit. There may be a big age gap between them but the gap in the relationship is starting filled with trust and respect for each other. During the daytime, Nayan was with any of the family members other than his husband but at night and in the morning till 10 am, Ruthvik was there with him.

The day stitches
Removed

Nayan's stitches were removed. There was a scar on his stomach that not going to fade fully. Now he is in the room it's afternoon and today he is going to discharge in the evening. Now his friends are there with him.