Day 3 Pt. 2

Third POV

"Ashley here try this on." Lisanna said as she passed a new pair of clothes towards Edo Lucy.

" Lisanna said as she passed a new pair of clothes towards Edo Lucy

(Ashley is using white boots instead of heels.)

"This one fits better." Edo Lucy said looking at herself in the mirror.

Mira smiled and nodded.

"Good, now we can go to the guild." Mira said as she and Lisanna grabbed their bags and walked out of the room Edo Lucy right behind them.

As they walked to the guild Edo Lucy noticed that people would stop to smile and greet them.

"Lucy! You look absolutely gorgeous today!" Gina one of Lucy's friends outside the guild said as she hugged Edo Lucy closely.

Edo Lucy blushed a dark red not being used to such compliments.

"Th-Thank you." Edo Lucy squeaked making Gina laugh.

"As always you're so fun to tease, no but really you look beautiful today." Gina said as she hugged Lucy one last time before bidding her goodbye.

"Lucy is quite popular in town Ashley, so many might stop to greet you and ask how you're doing." Mira said making Edo Lucy nod the blush not leaving her face.

"O-okay." Edo Lucy responded trying to calm her racing heart.

'The-these people are far too kind! I -I shouldn't react this way.' Edo Lucy thought as she finally managed to calm her heart.

"Let's go we're close to the guild." Lisanna said as she pulled Edo Lucy forward.

Upon arriving the trio saw the usual fight breaking out.

"You'll pay for eating my chicken tender!" Natsu screeched as he threw a chair at Gajeel.

"You snooze you lose." Gajeel said dodging the chair but not the barrel thrown his way.

"Hey that was still full!" Cana screamed as she went to Gildarts to cry.

"Daddy! They ruined a perfectly good barrel!" Cana sobbed making Gildarts glare at everyone.

"Who dared make my baby cry?" Gildarts questioned making everyone stop to point at Gray who was now trying to feign ignorance by looking around trying to find Juvia.

"I will now pay my condolences." Jellal said as he went to the bar to order a strawberry ice cream cake.

"It was a long and painful time but I do hope you do better in the afterlife." Natsu said as he looked over to see Happy and Panther Lily fight to get Lucy's attention.

"Do they always fight?" Edo Lucy asked as they walked over to the bar.

"Unfortunately." Lisanna said with a dim expression.