Arrival

Third POV

It was early when Natsu woke up, maybe six. Looking around the room Natsu didn't recognize anything making him shudder.

'I have to get out of here.' Natsu thought standing up from the bed.

Natsu quickly and quietly walked around the room trying to find his clothes, since he had noticed he was in a red tank top and black shorts. When he found his clothes he noticed they were clean and dry.

Natsu quickly undressed and folded the borrowed clothes before he went to the door to put on his shoes. Turning around to make sure no one saw him, Natsu noticed the sleeping blonde.

'Sorry Lucy but I have to run before you remember to beat me.' Natsu thought quietly opening the door and heading out.

Once Natsu was out of the apartment he ran who knows where until he ended up in the woods. Looking around Natsu noticed a familiar person walking ahead.

"Gray!" Natsu exclaimed making said male stop walking.

"Natsu?" Gray asked watching as the familiar pinkette ran to catch up to him.

"There you are!" An angry sounding person said making Natsu freeze.

'H-how did she find me already?!' Natsu thought as the familiar blonde jumped at him.

"Capital punishment!" Lucy exclaimed as she held Natsu in a head lock and squating position.

"Gah!!!" Natsu exclaimed feeling his head pulsate.

"Get off him! Don't you see he's sick!" Erza exclaimed as she ripped Lucy off him.

Lucy growled at Erza but secretly felt guilty for hurting Natsu when he was sick.

"Enough!" Mystogan exclaimed rubbing his temples.

'Why can't she be like Earthland Lucy?' Mystogan questioned himself.

"Jellal where are we headed?" A tall man with a long white beard and hair said.

"We're heading to Fairy Tail. The guild is around half an hour away so we'll hopefully arrive by the time it opens." Mystogan explained knowing he won't convince his father of calling him Mystogan.

"Okay." Faust said with a little distaste.

As they were about to continue walking the ground began to shake.

"What's happening?!" Lucy asked.

Mystogan smiled sadly knowing what that meant.

"Gildarts is back in town." He said.

Meanwhile in the guild Panther Lily was frowning.

"Why is the ground shaking so much if it isn't an earthquake?" Panther Lily asked with crossed arms.

"It's called the the Gildarts Shift and that means Gildarts is coming home." Levy explained looking up from her book.

"But that didn't happen last time." Panther Lily insisted.

"That's because of the race. Everyone was so focused on that they forgot to activate the shift. I actually think it's a miracle he didn't walk through any stores." Levy said giggling a little.

"That's because he was notified of Cana's whereabouts before hand." Lucy said walking up to the duo with their food.

Levy laughed.

"Ever since he found out about Cana being his daughter he is always trying to spend more time with her, even though he is overbearing majority of the time." Levy said.