Sleepover Vacation PT.1

Third POV

Mira and Lisanna had just finished packing their bags when there was a knock on the door. Lisanna offered to open it, giving Mira enough time to get the necklaces ready, and take the bags down stairs.

"Hey Lucy! You're here early." Lisanna said helping Lucy carry the things inside.

"Yeah, sorry if I interrupted you." Lucy said as she followed Lisanna in.

"Hey Lucy!" Mira said as she got down the stairs.

"Hi Mira-nee!" Lucy greeted back.

Mira looked at Lucy and raised a brow.

"Why did you bring your keys and whip?"

"Natsu and Happy made sure I brought them and MCL" Lucy said.

Lisanna looked at Lucy weirdly.

"What's an MCL?"

Lucy turned around and took out a small rectangular metal box.

"Its a mini communication lacrima. It allows the user to contact someone else through call or message." Lucy explained.

'Why do they care so much for her? Its only a small sleepover trip.'

Mia squealed, "Aww they care for you!"

Lucy slightly blushed but shook her head.

"I know they do but sometimes it can be a little too much. They were at my apartment while I was packing and questioned with who I was going and why? When I received the letter they were sort of holding me down so I wouldn't leave"

Lisanna began to tear up slightly because her long time crush was clearly interested in someone else. Meanwhile Mira was trying to hold back a scream of happiness. Her main OTP was ready to sail she just needed the crew.

"Anything else, that I can use to prove- I mean that I need to know?"

Lucy shook her head, but Mira was not about to back down.

"Really?" Mira asked

Lucy began to shift uncomfortably, but a knock on the door stopped Mira. Lisanna quickly put on a smiling face although her heart was hurting.

"Oh hi girls!" Mira said before checking her clock.

6:28

"Just in time!" Mira said passing out the necklaces.

(This is how they lookMira: YellowJuvia: Dark BlueLisanna: Picture aboveErza: BurgundyWendy: PurpleCarla: Sky BlueLucy: PinkLevy: Black)

Mira: Yellow
Juvia: Dark Blue
Lisanna: Picture above
Erza: Burgundy
Wendy: Purple
Carla: Sky Blue
Lucy: Pink
Levy: Black)

"What are these for Mira-san?" Juvia asked.

"Scent blockers. Put them on!" Mira said putting hers on, the girls slowly following.