Fighting to Liberate Pt.2

Third POV

The group walked quietly to the house and as they did Akahito looked at Natsu, recalling how he protected Lucy. Without noticing Akahito tightened his grip on Natsu's arm.

"Ouch! The hell is wrong with you?!" Natsu asked in a growl.

Akahito snapped back to reality and loosened his grip.

"Sorry I don't know where my head was." Akahito apologized, "but I do want to ask a question."

Natsu grunted.

"What do you want?" Natsu asked.

"What is Lucy to you? You seem overprotective of her." Akahito asked.

Natsu froze before he turned to look at Akahito as best as he could.

"That's none of your business!" Natsu snapped.

"Natsu stop it or Lucy's plan might backfire!" Erza snapped quietly.

Natsu immediately stopped and continued walking.

'Lucy seems to be a person to be protected, loved, followed, and respected.' Isas thought looking at the group walk forward.

'They also seem to trust her blindly. She made a plan and without arguing they follow it.' Isas thought.

After walking for a couple minutes the group made it to the house.

'Let the real plan begin.' Natsu thought as he recalled Lucy's plan given to them a couple minutes ago.

Flashback

"Do you guys hear me?" Natsu heard Lucy ask.

"I do." The group responded simultaneously, keeping a neutral facade.

It was silent for a couple minutes before Lucy continued.

"I just checked in with Grampa Crux, and he said that you should attack as soon as you're inside the house. It would be the best and fastest solution to this mission, since the runes only protect the house from attacks from the outside, not to mention you'll find the lacrimas faster. But Gemini you're still in charge of looking for Mae okay?" Lucy said.

"Sounds good. That way we can head back sooner." Laxus said.

"Okay! But please be careful! Don't get hurt or accidentally hurt someone e you're not supposed to." Lucy said.

End of Flashback

Akahito opened the door and suddenly pushed Natsu inside harshly. The rest of the group following the same action.

"Lord Momoru we found the ones responsible." Akahito said in a monotone, nothing like how he sounded before, fierce and confident.

Suddenly a bald, fat old man walked in scanning the group. Gemini was quick to memorize his appearance.  He stopped when he looked at 'Lucy'. He smirked and suddenly he called someone over.

"Mae come here!" He said.

Shuffling was heard and then a beat up looking Lucy walked in. She had her left thigh wrapped in a bandage with a blood stain, her knees were scratched, her face had scratches and a couple bandages, and her hands had a cuts.

Akahito clenched his teeth knowing if he moved it would be worse for Mae.

Once Mae saw 'Lucy' her eyes widened and she stopped walking.

Momoru smirked.

"Well well well. Looks like little Mae has a twin, just that this twin is real." Momoru taunted.