The Guild

Third POV

It was around 7 in the morning when the group of mages had gotten to Magnolia. Erza had told Natsu and Happy to take Lucy to the guild while the rest went to the rune knight hall located on the other side of the city. (this is something I added, I'm not sure if there is one in the actual magna or anime)

Natsu and Happy dashed towards the guild hall, praying that it would be open. Once the guild was in sight they saw that it was open.

The duo ran faster and once inside they screamed for help.

"Is Wendy here?!" Natsu yelled.

When the members present at the guild saw Lucy they all ran to help.

"Natsu take her to the infirmary! Cana go get Wendy! Macao, Wakaba go get Porliusica! Juvia we're going to get Lucy clean clothes! The rest make sure to inform Master once he gets here!" Mira exclaimed before she and Juvia ran towards Lucy's apartment.

Without arguing everyone got to work. Elfman and Freed had gone up to the infirmary to see what was going on, they had just arrived at the guild.

"Who was the unmanly whimp that did this???!!!" Elfman roared when he saw Lucy.

Elfman couldn't help but have a soft spot for her since she was like a little sister. It didn't help when she was one of youngest in the guild.

Freed was silent, but the slight anger in him surprised him. He and Lucy never really spoke, the only time was probably during the S- Class exams, but even then it was short. It just wasn't right to see Lucy this sick and weak on a bed. She was always bright and cheerful and seeing her like this made him feel kind of hopeless.

"Elfman, Freed, Natsu, Happy get out of the room. We have to dress Lucy." Mira said, behind her Juvia

The group sighed but went out. Natsu and Happy were standing right next to the door just in case anything happened.

When Juvia and Mira started to take off Lucy's old clothes they saw deep scratch marks on her chest abdomen and legs. The ice that was sealing the wounds had started to melt resulting in blood slowly starting to ooze out.

Juvia accidently screamed, causing Natsu and Happy to burst through the door. When they saw Lucy, Happy fainted and Natsu began to shake, his heart was hurting and his head was spinning.

Mira had to get Gajeel to drag out Natsu and Happy out of the room, them one was easy but the other protested. About 5 minutes later Cana and Wendy ran through the door. Without asking what happened Wendy ran to the infirmary to heal Lucy.

Around 10 minutes later Porliusica walked in scowling at everyone.

"Are they in the infirmary?"

"Yes!" The guild exclaimed

Porliusica's scowl deepened, but began to walk up the stairs into the infirmary.

Once inside she saw Wendy trying to heal Lucy's legs her, chest was still decorated in the deep scratch marks, but it was better than before. Porliusica told everyone, including Wendy, to get out because it would be distracting. Once they were out Porliusica began to examine Lucy.

It was bad especially since the crawler had a special chemical in its claws making it harder to heal. Porliusica sighed before locking the door. Getting straight to work Porliusica got a cotton ball and put an antidote on it. Once the antidote was applied on all the wounds she waited and before long Lucy began to scream in agony. The antidote was burning the chemical away, making Lucy feel as if she were the one being burned.