Explanations

Third POV

"Why did you come?" Levy asked massaging Gajeel's head.

"To hrmph help." Gajeel said trying to hold back on throwing up.

"You're not going to be much help if you look like this." Evergreen said fanning herself.

"Ever, look at Laxus for Mavis' sake he looks just as bad." Bickslow said

'Bad! Bad!' His babies repeated

"Do hrmph not *gag*!" Laxus exclaimed.

Evergreen huffed and decided to look out the window. As she looked out she saw a large mountain with a little snow on the top making her remember the white haired oaf at the guild. Evergreen turned pink when she realized who she was thinking of.

'Evergreen you idiot! Don't think of that oaf! He isn't worthy of you!' Evergreen scolded herself.

"Are you okay Evergreen?" Levy asked looking at the now red Evergreen.

Bickslow smirked.

"She probably caught herself thinking of her husband." Bickslow teased making Evergreen redder.

'Her husband! Her husband!' His babies repeated

"I wasn't thinking of him!" Evergreen shouted but quickly covered her mouth realizing she just gave herself away and turned even redder if possible.

Bickslow burst out laughing along with Panther Lily.

"So you were!" Bickslow exclaimed

'You were! You were!' His babies repeated.

Evergreen just fanned herself.

Bickslow just shook his head and decided to see if Lucy needed something.

Me
Hey Lulu? Did you need something else?

Lulu
No. I just needed you and Levy-chan to
come and that would be it .

Me
Okay we'll be there in a couple minutes.
Hopefully!

Lulu
Okay! See you in a few!
Thank you so much!

Me
No problem!

Bickslow sighed and smiled.

'How can Lucy have such an impact on people? Laxus, my team, Minerva, the girl with red hair, anyone that has gotten the chance of meeting her, we all try to make her proud. Where does that need come from?' Bickslow thought

For the rest of the train ride the only noises were the gaging and pained groans of the dragon slayers. When they reached Ruby Rail Bickslow called Lucy. After two rings the lacrima was picked up.

"Did you and Levy-chan arrive?"

"Yeah we're at the station right now."

"Okay stay there we'll head over. Under no circumstances leave the station."

"Okay."

Bickslow frowned. Something was off.

"Hey Bickslow. Did they tell you where they're at?" Levy asked.