The Job and The Uncomfortable Situation

Third POV

Natsu huffed holding Happy close as he dodged the fire balls thrown at them. He would normally eat the flames but due to the flavor of the flames he didn't event want the ingest them.

"Natsu you should eat one of the flames!" Happy exclaimed as he jumped out of Natsu's hold and immediately flew them to a safer place.

"No! They taste disgusting and the fact that it's even considered fire is an insult to Igneel!" Natsu exclaimed accidentally exposing their location.

More fire balls were thrown at them and Natsu found himself forced to eat the fire, to prevent any harm to Happy.

"Man this is the worst fire I'be ever tasted!" Natsu complained as he ate the flames.

'Luce always to creates a fire ball for me and it tastes sweet. TT^TT'

"Fire Dragon: Roar!" Natsu screamed before he jumped the in the left already chanting another spell.

"With a flame on the right hand...
and a flame on the left hand...
When you combine the flames together...
Fire Dragon's Brilliant Flame!" Natsu chanted throwing the fire ball at the bandits.

"I told you he was the devil!" One screamed as the spell made contact with them.

Natsu huffed and looked around to see if there was anymore members. Once he made sure he walked to Happy who was smiling.

"Let's go collect the reward Happy!" Natsu said smiling his usual smile.

"Aye Sir!" Happy cheered quickly picking up Natsu and flying to the clients home to collect the keys.

Once they reached the mansion they knocked. The door opened a few seconds later and they were let in. The mansion was painted a rose brown and inside was a lavender sort of color.

"Oh have you completed the request?" The client said as she looked up from her book smiling a sweet smile, trying her hardest to look presentable.

Natsu nodded not feeling comfortable with her, he hadn't since they had arrived to the mansion early in the morning. It could've been the five hour train ride, but he knew it was something else.

"Would you like to eat?" The lady asked as she stood up, showing them the kitchen.

"No thank you Miss we should be going home." Natsu said politely remembering that Lucy was always polite and made the clients trust her.

Natsu sighed when the lady shook her head.

"Don't be silly! A gentleman like you shouldn't leave a lady like me eating alone! Please have a seat while dinner gets ready." She said as she ordered her maid to prepare the table for two.

Natsu growled in distaste watching Miss Kanako leave the living room, after screaming at her maid to hurry and help her get ready.

"Natsu why is she not letting us leave?" Happy asked clearly frustrated, as he and Natsu sat on the couch.

The lady has been trying to keep Natsu in the mansion since their arrival. When they arrived she made sure to add unrelated information when explaining the job. Through her explanation they found out she was single, age 19 ,his age (kinda), she loved the color red, dreamed of having two kids a girl and a boy, she wanted to travel, have a strong, kind, and loving spouse that loved to eat, and used a fire related magic to keep her warm.

"I don't know little buddy. I just want to get home." Natsu said wanting to give Lucy her gift.

"Hopefully Luce likes the surprise." Natsu said trying to start a conversation with Happy go pass the time.