Coming Back and A Job

Third POV

The guild was as lively as ever. Cana, Elfman, Macao and Wakaba were having a drinking contest. Gajeel and Gray were fighting, surprisingly Natsu still wasn't involved since he, Lucy, and Happy were eating while listening to Levy tell them about the possibilities of alternate universes. Mira was busy taking pictures if her ship unbeknownst to her a lightning dragon slayer was watching her.

The guild was calm until the guild doors burst open revealing a short white haired mage shocking everyone.

"I'm home" she said

"Lisanna!!!!" The guild shouted, running to greet their long lost friend.

Lisanna giggled at their actions as she was tackled to the ground.

"Lisanna how are you?"

"Where were you?"

"Are you real?"

"Are you okay?"

The questions were asked left and right overwhelming the animal take-over mage with happiness.

"I'm fine. Yes I am real. I was stuck in Edolas." Lisanna answered with a smile as her friends started to get off her and start partying for her return.

Lisanna smiled at her guilds actions, she was glad to be back had.

"Need any help?" A beautiful blonde celestial mage asked stretching her hand out to help Lisanna up.

Lisanna nodded and took the blondes hand.

"Thank you." Lisanna said quite flustered, she had been stuck in thought not at all thinking of standing up from the ground.

"No problem." The blonde said with a smile as she stretched her hand out again to introduce herself. "Hi my name is Lucy. Lucy Heartfilia."

Lisanna took her hand and smiled. "Hi Lucy, my name is Lisanna. Lisanna Strauss."

Lucy nodded and lead Lisanna to the bar, careful to avoid the flying chairs and tables.

"Hi Lucy, Lisanna" the beautiful bar maid said as she wiped a cup.

"Hi Mira-chan/Mira-nee!" Both mages greeted back.

Mira sighed as she turned to Lucy, confusing Lisanna.

"Lucy, what have I told you?" She asked with a raised brow.

Lucy giggled.

"Sorry Mira-nee."

Mira smiled and nodded, while Lisanna was a bit in shock.

"What can I get for you?"

"Can I get a vanilla milkshake?" Lisanna asked.

Mira nodded and turned to Lucy.

"Can I get a strawberry milk shake please?"

Lucy said as she took out money to pay for both milkshakes.

Mira shook her head.

"This ones on the house." She said smiling brightly.

Lucy slowly nodded and put the money back in her pocket as Mira got to work. Lucy then turned towards Lisanna.

"Can I call you Lis-chan?" Lucy said with a smile.

Lisanna nodded and smiled a little forcibly, not feeling comfortable with Lucy's enthusiasm just yet.

"Okay! Lis-chan what are your hobbies?" Lucy asked.

"W-well I like to read and sing. I also like to go sightseeing, and drawing." Lisanna answered as a visible blush spread on her cheeks expecting to be teased.