Sleepover Vacation PT. 2

Third POV

It was night time and Lisanna couldn't sleep, she looked at the ceiling of the room. She was thinking over of what happened over the day. It had been fun, but during dinner she didn't know what came over her.

Lisanna sighed.

'Why am I so stupid?! I faked being Lucy so that I could speak to Natsu! And how did that end up? It ended up with him angry at me!'

Lisanna turned to face the wall, trying her best to make the least amount of noise.

'Why did I do that? Lucy has been so kind to me all this time, and I go use her stuff without asking! Not to mention that without a second thought I message Natsu pretending to be her. And what did I do when he found out?! I panicked and ran out of the room!'

Lisanna sighed again and turned to look at the ceiling. Until passed midnight Lisanna stayed up and thought over dinner.

'I'll apologize to Lucy tomorrow'

When the sun shined through the window Lucy opened her eyes and stretched. Looking around the room she remembered she was at Mira's cabin like mansion.

'I should make breakfast since I am the first one up.'

Lucy hopped out of bed and headed to the bathroom, after she picked her clothes. When Lucy finished she was dressed and her hair was in a fishtail braid that started from her top right side of the head and ended on her left shoulder.

 When Lucy finished she was dressed and her hair was in a fishtail braid that started from her top right side of the head and ended on her left shoulder

(Ignore the handbag)

Heading to the kitchen Lucy decided to make waffles, pancakes, bacon and cheese omelette and cinnamon rolls completed with milk, water and fresh cut fruit.

When Lucy finished the girls began to walk into the kitchen still sleepy.

"I thought you'd come eat already dressed." Lucy said.

"Food comes first who cares about how we look." Levy said as she walked to the table waiting for her food.

Lucy shook her head a smile decorating her facial features. As the girls ate a group of people arrived at the house.

"You sure this is it?"

"Yeah"

"How do you know?"

"I can smell it."

"It smells like bacon to me."

"No you dumbass it smells like the blonde!"

"She has a name you know!"

"Shut up!"

"Don't tell me what to do!"

The group yelled gaining the attention of the girls.

"Lu-chan go take a look!" Levy said

Lucy frowned but nodded.