Anger, Sorrow, Pain, and a Promise

Third POV

Inside the guild the atmosphere had once again turned sour.

"What? Isn't that a question we all have?" Edo Gajeel asked.

"That is true." Edo Levy agreed looking at Edo Lucy who was looking down.

"Wanting to know what happened is one thing but it's another thing when you acuse the person in question of something they didn't do!" Erza exclaimed as she, Mira, Lucy, Levy, and Lisanna stood in front of Edo Lucy protectively.

"She isn't apart of this worlds guild yet you act as if you'd be willing to sacrifice your life for her! All we wanted to know was if she had put a spell on you!" Edo Jet exclaimed.

"How is she going to put a spell on us if there is no magic in her body?!" Bickslow exclaimed his eyes glowing a light green with anger.

"How?! How?!" His babies repeated.

"Well this world has loads of ethernano so she could've easily thought of something to put you under her feet." Edo Droy sneered.

"Looks like you need a beating to understand that's not how it works." Natsu growled, causing the Edolas guild to flinch.

"W-why don't we calm down first." Wendy said unable to hide her uneasiness.

"A-Agreed, Levy stop." Edo Mira said trying to pull Edo Levy back.

"No! It's her fault this all happened! If she would've stopped Lisanna from going to the king this wouldn't have happened!" Edo Levy screamed as tears pooled in her eyes.

Not being able to hold her voice back Edo Lucy screamed.

"How was I supposed to stop her?! I didn't know she was thinking of going to him! Lisanna confessed what she had done only after she she started to regret her choice! H-Have you once stopped to think how I feel?!" Edo Lucy screamed her voice cracking as she clung go Lucy and began to cry.

"It doesn't change the fact that you kept quiet!" Edo Juvia screamed back.

"She didn't stay silent!" Edo Cana, Edo Macao, Edo Wakaba, and Edo Nab screamed.

"Cana stay out of this!" Edo Jet and Droy exclaimed.

"Lucy always gave us signs." Edo Cana said as she looked down clutching her skirt.

"A month before Lisanna died Lucy always tried to make Lisanna eat blue honeysuckle, but Mira and Elfman always smacked it away." Edo Wakaba claimed making Edo Levy freeze.

"What?" Edo Natsu asked.

"Blue Honeysuckle?" Edo Erza said in disbelief.

"Blue Honeysuckle? Ha don't make me laugh! That plant was difficult to find back in Edolas! How did she get her hands on such a precious plant?!" Edo Jet sneered.

"Lucy was and still is the center of underground trade you dimwits!"  Edo Macao screamed gaining everyone's attention.

"How do you think the guild was able to survive until now?! Did you really think the people selling the magic fuel we needed always had some at hand! Lucy always made sure Levy got at least two containers of fuel at half price regardless of who was selling it!" Edo Nab exclaimed

"With the network Lucy ran, getting blue honeysuckle was a walk in the park." Edo Cana explained making everyone freeze.

"So you're the one that delayed the capture of Fairy Tail?!" Faust roared as he tried to get to Edo Lucy, unfortunately for him, Laxus punched him back.

"Get your filthy hands away from her!" Laxus growled sending a shiver down the Edolas' guild back.

"Mira-nee I'm taking Ashley out with me, it's not going to be any good for her if this continues." Lucy said as she looked at Mira in the eyes.