The Next Day Pt. 1

Third POV

Feeling the sun hit her face, Edo Lucy frowned lightly before she hugged the pillow beside her, causing Lucy to lightly giggle at the scene.

'I should get breakfast ready before we head to the guild.' Lucy thought as she finished adjusting the sleeves of her dress, opting to let Ashley sleep until break fast was done.

' Lucy thought as she finished adjusting the sleeves of her dress, opting to let Ashley sleep until break fast was done

(Le Outfit)

Lightly humming as she turned her stove on, Lucy deciding to make scrambled eggs with bacon and french toast, accompanied by a cup of apple juice.

After a couple minutes the kitchen smelled of fried bacon, and the smell reached the bed where a dormant Edo Lucy began to turn.

"Hmm? Food?" Edo Lucy mumbled to herself, once she felt her stomach grumble, clearly asking for something to eat.

Sitting up, Edo Lucy rubbed her eyes and saw Lucy's back, clearly working on making breakfast.

"Need help?" Edo Lucy asked as she stretched her rested body.

Lucy turned around and giggled a little once she saw Edo Lucy's adorable state before turning back around to remove the bacon from the pan to start cooking the scrambled eggs.

"I'm almost done, but you should take a shower to help wake you up." Lucy said, cracking a couple eggs into a bowl for mixing.

Edo Lucy nodded deciding to take the advice, standing up and heading to the bathroom.

"What am I going to wear today?" Edo Lucy asked, halting a little to hear Lucy's answer

"We can choose after you shower." Lucy said as she finished cooking the scrambled eggs, "don't worry I have different kinds of outfits for you to choose from."

Edo Lucy nodded, smiling a little before stepping into the bathroom for a quick shower.

'I wonder what type of clothes they'll be? A shirt with jeans? Shorts? A skirt? Maybe a dress? I'll wear it regardless, but I tend to hunch over a lot so maybe a dress and skirt would not be the best option. I just hope I can find something cute' Edo Lucy thought, knowing she wouldn't be able to change her mannerisms in the span of one day, then she looked at herself. 'But if I'm being honest, I don't think I'll be able to wear anything cute. My tattoo will make it look tacky and my body just isn't suited for cute clothes.'

Edo Lucy looked at her own body's reflection for the first time in years. Edo Lucy sighed to herself, it's her body yet she didn't know much of her appearance, it's hard to care about your looks when you're too busy trying to survive.

'I only look curvy because it's hard for me to get muscle, if not for that I'd probably look like the Elfman of this world with all the exercise I do.' Edo Lucy chuckled a little at the thought and continued her bath.