Prolouge

Third POV

A howl rang through the town of Nightfall. Waking up its habitants, in a fear filled way. The screams of the people making a team of mages run the rest of the way towards the town.

"Dammit!" Cursed the redhead, running ahead of her team

'I swear I'm going to kill those two idiots and throw them in a volcano so no one ever finds them!'

Upon reaching the town she saw at least a third of it already destroyed.

"Erza!!" Yelled a blonde celestial mage reaching her friend.

Erza turned and saw Lucy running up to her, Natsu, Happy, and Gray behind her. Erza smiled at her before she turned serious.

"We need to get the people to safety and get rid of the beast before it destroys the town."

The team nodded.

"Happy and I will look around to make sure everyone is out of the town. You guys get rid of the beast. Attack at far range and move forward. And remember fast changes in the temperature make it slow. " Lucy said knowing that Natsu and Gray were itching to fight,  and Erza would be there to make sure they didn't fight each other. Lucy also couldn't help but think that they might have already forgotten what she had already said on the train, it wasn't their fault Natsu was throwing up half the time.

The team nodded and the split up. The strength of the team went to fight off the monster, while Lucy and Happy stayed still for a while.

"Open gate of the twins: Gemini!" Lucy chanted.

A ding dong was heard and two small blue celestial spirits appeared.

"What can we do for you Lucy?" They asked.

"Can you transform into me and go with Happy towards where the destruction still doesn't occur? And please help him guide the people to the little pond right outside the town passing the tree with a carved fish." Lucy asked, smiling at Happy's slightly drooling face.

"I'd eat that tree if I could" she heard him say with a sigh.

The twins nodded and transformed into Lucy wearing her exact outfit. A gray sweater, black jeans and white converse, her celestial keys hanging from her now black belt.

Lucy smiled and watched them go off before she headed towards the destroyed area. She ran and looked around making sure she checked every building, helping and informing the townspeople she found where to go.

Meanwhile Gray, Natsu, and Erza were struggling to find an opening. Gray and Natsu were both fighting the front while Erza attacked the back. They had tried hitting from a close up range but the monster, seemed to know this and threw its arm at whoever was going to atrack. Gray had managed to make sheilds fast enough to block at first but it was getting harder. Natsu had tired his fire dragon roar, but the beast had dodged it everytime. Erza had requiped onto her flame empress armor, but her sword was not making any significant damage.

"Attack from a distance and move forward. This beast is blind to things more than three meters away. Blind it and you can start attacking from up close. It would be best if Natsu attacked first, since the town we are going to is still in cold season and the change in temperature will slow it down and lower its skin defense enough to guarantee a faster kill."

Natsu blinked in realization Lucy had already given them a plan and here they were completely ignoring it causing their magic to run out a lot faster, while getting no results. Natsu ran back gaining a glare from Gray, but he didn't care. Once he ran back enough he attacked.