Surprise!

Third POV

Natsu and the rest had just gotten to Magnolia and all decided to head to the guild, not tired or sleepy since they had slept from mid day to eight the day before.

"CONGRATULATIONS!!!!" The guild screamed at the top of their lungs when they walked in scaring the group half to death.

Lucy and Levy hugged each other squishing Happy and Panther Lily between them. Gray Erza Natsu and Gajeel got into fighting position. The Thunder God Tribe froze and Laxus looked relatively calm with the exception of being pale.

"What's the meaning of this?" Laxus asked getting over his shock.

Mira giggled trancing Laxus.

"We got a call from Ruby Rail saying that you forgot your reward, and Master wanted to throw you a party since you didn't destroy anything this time." Lisanna explained.

"Wait we still got a reward?" Bickslow asked.

Mira nodded and handed the group 720,000J.

"For such a lame sounding job it sure was a lot of money." Gray said.

The group only nodded.

"Okay how do we divide 720,000J into five?" Natsu asked, earning a punch from Gajeel and smack on the head from Laxus.

Lucy face palmed.

"Natsu twelve people took the job so it's 60,000J each." Erza said as she handed the amount to each person.

"Thank you." Was said before the group dispersed.

"Mira-nee I'll help at the bar the rest of the day just let me got home, and get dressed." Lucy said.

Mira nodded.

"Okay but be careful Lucy." Mira said.

Lucy smiled and nodded before she headed out, it wasn't even five minutes later that Natsu and Happy rushed to catch up to her.

"Those two have a Lucy sensor that's for sure." Mira said out loud making the guild laugh but nod in agreement.

"That's the most logical explanation. Lucy leaves the guild and she is most likely not even three meters away from the guild when they go look for her." Wakaba said.

"Not to mention that when Lucy goes investigate on missions Pyro seems to always find a way to bump into her, or ends up following her ." Gray said.

"Hmm those two sure are something." Master said.

With no more discussion the guild began to go back to what they were doing.

After a couple minutes Lucy came back wearing a nice white shirt tucked into a knee long jean blue skirt with a brown leather belt holding it up, her shoes were brown flats.