Easy Job? As if!

Third POV

Lucy looked out the window train trying not to fall asleep. Even if it was six thirty  in the morning she still wanted to sleep.

'I need to stay awake we're close to our stop.'

Lucy sighed before she saw the station, smiling in relief Lucy began to wake up her group. Erza was a light sleeper so it was easy to wake her up, Happy was on her lap so she could carry him so he could sleep, but Natsu and Gray were the problem.

"Natsu. Gray. Wake up." Lucy said softly.

Natsu groaned and hugged Lucy's waist, while Gray continued to sleep his head rested on Lucy's shoulder.

"Comfy. Z z z z z . . . . . . . five more minutes."

Lucy blushed lightly but continued to try and wake them up.

Erza smiled at Lucy, but her smile wavered a bit suddenly remembering when how Natsu had told everyone how Lucy from the future had passed. ( I will be altering the events a bit.)

Flashback

Lucy was currently in the infirmary due Natsu and Gray accidentally beating her to a building on a mission. Lucy had her right arm broken, her left foot sprained, and she was knocked out due to the impact. Natsu was panicked, sad, and mostly angry with himself, Gray was scared, disappointed, and angry he had let the enemy take control over him.

Natsu suddenly stood up and walked to the infirmary leaving the quiet guild behind. Once inside Natsu had a hard time breathing due to the sight.

On the bed was Lucy seemingly asleep, but Natsu knew she was most likely still out cold. Natsu felt the knot on his neck tighten. Quickly walking to the bed Natsu went to hold Lucy's hand but noticed it was wrapped covering her guild mark.

"You're going to be fine right Luce?" Natsu asked in a whisper.

"You still have your guild mark under those bandages right?" Natsu asked sounding broken

"You're not going to disappear like Future Luce right?" Natsu asked continuing his questions not noticing Erza, Gray, Levy, and Gajeel behind him.

"We'll go on more adventures just like she wanted. I promise please just wake up." Natsu said letting his tears fall.

Suddenly Erza walked in and pulled Natsu out, Natsu fought back not wanting to leave Lucy alone.

"Natsu stop and tell us what happened." Erza ordered once they reached the bottom floor

Natsu looked at her weirdly.

"You saw what happened Erza. Gray and I weren't strong enough to fight off the spell and-and we beat Luce!" Natsu exclaimed.

Gray looked down and the guild stiffened

"She doesn't mean that salamander. She means what you were saying in the infirmary." Gajeel said.

Natsu flinched and looked down.

"Please tell us Natsu" Levy begged, what she had heard was not comforting and she wanted to know why.

Natsu felt his throat tighten.

"What are you guys talking about?" Wendy asked confused.

"Future Luce." Natsu whispered loud enough for the group and Wendy to hear.

Immediately Wendy Happy and Carla looked away, making the guild worried.

"Natsu please explain." Master said, wanting to know what was making his children gloomier than before.