Unexpected Questions and Misunderstood Situations

Third POV

Jason was at Fairy Tail. He was interviewing some of the members. Lucy and Lisanna were serving and cooking while Mira answered Jason's questions.

"So coooool! Mira what is the hardest thing about being Fairy Tail mage?"

Mira thought for a while.

"Sometimes it's the work. The missions sometimes don't have enough information or are sent to different guilds so you might end up taking an already finished job without knowing."

"What is your favorite thing about being a Fairy Tail mage?" Jason asked

"We are family!" Natsu answered before Gajeel was thrown his way.

The two argued and they began to fight. It made Jason laugh.

"Soooo coooooooool!"

Jason walked around and saw Wendy.

"Who is the strongest in the guild?" Jason asked.

"The Master!" Wendy answered cheerfully.

Jason smiled  and finally got to Lucy and Lisanna. Jason looked at the two and decided to ask Lisanna.

"Lucy! Laxus wants a beer and Panther Lily wants kiwis." Lisanna said as she finally finished her hour.

Lucy nodded and gave Jason a glass of cold water. Jason thanked Lucy before she headed to the other side of the bar where the beer was, since Mira had finished her interview she went to the back to cut the kiwis.

"Miss Lisanna do you have time to answer some questions?"

Lisanna nodded.

As they continued to serve the orders Lisanna was left to answer questions. Lisanna was nervous but tried her best to hid it, Jason saw she was nervous and decided to start by the simpler questions.

"Okay! Miss Lisanna our readers-"

"It is okay for you to just call me Lisanna."

Jason smiled and continued.

"Okay our readers would like to get to know you. So Lisanna would you mind telling me some of you pass times?" Jason asked

"W-well I enjoy reading, singing, and sightseeing." Lisanna said stuttering at the beginning.

Jason smiled and wrote her answer down.

"Hmm oh! Is there something that you can't stand or in other words something you dislike?"

Lisanna thought for a while.

"Having my friends hurt." Lisanna answered, but she noticed how some of the members looking at her blankly.

Jason smiled.

"Are you in any team or do you go to missions by yourself?" Jason asked

Lisanna forced a smile, how was she supposed to answer?

Jason noticed how quiet it got and asked again.

"Miss Strauss do you go on missions by yourself or are you in a team?" Jason asked not noticing he sounded rude.

"Well I've only gone on one mission this past month and I went with Team Natsu." Lisanna said

Jason widened his eyes.

"So coooool! How was the mission?" Jason asked.

Team Natsu slightly froze, but thankfully Mira stepped in.

"Jason we aren't supposed to answer those types of questions for safety and privacy issues." Mira said, it was true.

Jason coughed and looked at Lisanna apologetically.