falling for you

((What happens when an "angel" is not supposed to be in the heavens? What happens when a "devil" is not supposed to be in hell?

Today...I found out I was not supposed to be there...that I was mixed up with someone who died at the same time as me...they was supposed to be in paradise while I was supposed to be tortured for all eternity. I knew I was a bad person but I tried...I really tried to be better and now look at me...falling. going to the place I belong for my sins...I wish I could've changed things...I wish I could remember what happened and where I went wrong in my life...but its all just a blur...did my life before this even have a purpose? I never met my soul mate....I never had friends....I was bullied and pushed aside....so I only did what I thought was right...become a "bad" person. A person who pushed people away to protect them....that makes me a bad person now huh? I just wanted to make sure everyone kept away...I didnt want to get hurt anymore...and I didnt want to be left behind...you can't trust people and it shows...this world really is a bad life
Oh, my bad, I almost forgot the fact I was falling, this is gonna hurt.

One smack to the face by a rock, what a nice welcome. Before I knew it, I was tumbling down a hill of rocks until I ended up at the bottom. My body now covered in cuts and brusies to the point I actually struggled to push myself up, angels can heal themselves but they can't heal themselves in demon territory. I had just enough energy to move my head to take a quick look around, I was definitely in hell. The smell of burning coal and blood was something you couldnt mistake here, it tingled my nose so damn much.
I could feel my eyes getting heavy, I move my hand over to my much bigger wound to the rest I had gotten and wince a little, my eyes narrowing on monster like figures slowly making their way towards me. I know I was being weak right then but If I was going to get tortured I might aswell be knocked out or dead DEAD at the time.

~~~

My eyes flickered open slowly, my vision was blurred but I could tell I was no longer outside. It didn't smell like charcoal anymore...it smelt...sweaty-? I suppose its better than charcoal but why did it reak of sweat so fucken bad?!
I pushed myself up and looked around. I was in a room, laid on a red velvet queen bed, a mess of clothing on the floor and a pile of dirty laundry...maybe that was the smell. My torso wrapped tightly and any small scratches covered.

"Your awake, that's good to see" I heared a voice say with a sigh of relief. My head spun quickly to the figure at the doorway. A demon none the less, Stud there staring at me with a plastered smile on his face. Mine plastered with a glare. "Hey, hey, whats with that look?" He chuckled at me and walked over, I backed myself up a little being warey of this guy. He sat at the edge near the end while staring at me, my glare not shifting from him once. "So...what did you do to get down here, fallen one?"

"Why would I tell a demon?" I scoffed at his question.

"Well, you will soon be a demon yourself. I dont except you to trust me, no one here has trust for eachother nor friends but I wanna be able to change that" he smiled at me and noticed my look "...why are you looking at me like that-?"

"You...your not supposed to be here...are you?" I noticed the slight wide eyes of the demon across from me, he sighed and dropped his head with a shrug.

"I...I dont know...I thought I was a nice guy, I helped everyone I could and put others before myself"

"You remember your life?" I asked slight surprised

"We demons are supposed to remember are pasts so we can remember are sins...but all I remember are the good things...I never did bad things...is doing good, bad down here or something?" He chuckled at his own question before smiling up to me "I remember you, do you not remember me?"

My eyes flickered a little and I shook my head before raising an eyebrow "we knew eachother?"

He sighed and nodded "we....we were married katsuki...I have proof. You see" he stood up and walked over to a hung up suit "I died in this suit and whatever you had on when you died comes to hell with you so..." he took out a piece of paper and walked over before handing it me. I took it hesitantly and flipped it around to see a photo of us. This demon had me picked up bridal stile while I was smiling and laughing with him kissing my cheek?- I looked at it more, focused on the image and not sure what to think at this moment.

[Kirishimas POV]

I watched as katsuki examined the picture, my smile had faded while I watched him. I hated that he lost his memories of us...why can't they keep memories?  Why couldn't he atleast remember the good ones? It broke me from the inside. I remembered and he didnt. I wanted to be in heaven with him so I can look after him but if you can't remember who you loved up there then I'm glad to be here with him finally here...

I was knocked out of my thoughts from katsukis voice "hm? What did you say?" I laughed nervously rubbing my neck

"Your name"

"Oh, its kirishima Eijiro...you was kirishima katsuki but I guess they don't let you remember that stuff huh?" He shook his head and handed me the photo, I took it carefully and put it away "why was you sent here? Do you know that much?"

"....I...wasn't supposed to be there...apparently me and someone from here got mixed up and I think that person I was mixed up with was you..." my eyes widened a little at that and my pupils shook slightly in fear

"...I see...well I'm not going there" I crossed my arms

"You have too.."

"No. Im not loosing my memories of you...their all I have left" I bit my bottom lip anxiously "please...your finally here with me...your memories will come back within a few days and we can be happy"

"This is hell...you can't be happy in hell"

"Thats true but I will knowing I have my love back" I smiled slightly "you was the only person I ever loved....and I always will.."

"And I can trust you?"

I grabbed his hands quickly and nodded repeatedly "yes! Absolutely you can! I'll try and trigger your memories and I'll tell you all the main things about us from are time, all the things you want to know! Please! I beg you katsuki.." I placed my forehead against his knuckles, my voice quivering a little, scared he would reject me

"....fine...but if this is trick I'll kill you"

I smiled up to him with teary eyes "I have never lied or broken a promise to you, I wont do that here either. I know its too early to ask this but its been so long since I've kissed you...please, may I kiss you?" He stared at me unsure and tensed but he caved in which made me happy, my lips pressed up to his immediately, a slow and gentle kiss to his. God how I missed his warm plump lips against mine, always do sweet and still spicy may I add. I chuckled and he moved away questionably "ah, sorry, its just your lips still taste spicy and sweet"

"Spicy and sweet?"

"Well, you used to love spicy food and certain sweet treats. I guess it stained your lips" I chuckled and cupped his face "thank you...for letting me do that, you have no idea how much I missed it" I smiled pressing my forehead to his  being careful my horns didnt poke him. He just blushed and avoided eye contact.
Thou he didnt remember his life, he still acts like that same old katsuki, the one I never wanna loose or change for the world.

((They will be a part 2 at some point just i dont know when