taking control

((This one is a fantasy AU. God kirishima gonna have a dragon dick lmao. I'm mostly gonna base this of a kiribaku yoai manga pannel I've seen and honestly...idk what tf is gonna happen in this one.

Lately my master hasnt been his angry Explosion self, hes been quit quite and distant. Like...when we take breaks at night, we sleeps somewhere else, normally I would curl around him in my dragon form to keep him warm and safe but lately hes been sleeping far from me. Was it something I did? He acts fine around are friends but with me hes...annoyed at me maybe? I dont know but it hurts like mad, I want to be the shoulder he crys on when he needs someone ya know? OH WAIT! I think hes upset I'm leaving for a month! Yeah maybe that's it! Oh, I'm leaving for a month cause heat month is coming, that's when dragons get really horny and wanna fuck 24/7, I dont want to hurt my master so I'm gonna leave to a cave somewhere far to protect him. But I dought that's y hes sad, he says he doenst care for anyone and half the time I cant even tell! Hmph.

Heat month always started earlier for the lonely dragons, I wasn't exactly lonely anymore but I didnt have a partner and theres no way my master would want to be with a dragon. My heat normal starts at midnight, a week before the actual heat month starts so I was gonna leave this night but first, I had to find out where my master was going.

I sore my master plop down on the floor and lay back, I smiled and layed next to him wagging my little dragon tail. He stayed next to me for a little before he grunted, got up and walked away. Again? Do u smell bad? I'm s annoying? Does he not...want me anymore? I slightly glared at his figure as he walked away, I was soon following him. I sore him go behind a boulder, a flew ontop of it and peered down at my master. My eyes were wide and a dark blush grew on my face.

"So that's y master has been avoiding me?" I mumble into my hand before peering back over and staring at him masturbate. He was saying my name over and over while stroking his dick and playing with his ass. I could feel drool escaping my mouth but I didnt mind, seeing a different side of katsuki that I've never seen before was so fucken hot. I could feel myself get hard just from watching. I bite my lip to keep myself focused on watching him shoot out his cum everywhere, drop this lower half to the floor while he panted in pleasure. Did him playing with himself really make him feel gud? I slowly started smirking having an idea flow into my head, it was a bad idea but I knew he would like it siddering, he was moaning my name~

Katsuki panted against the ground, drool dripping from his mouth and his tongue rolled out. His ass up in the air as he recovered from his organism.

Katsuki jolted when he felt hands grip his ass and smach harshly earning a small moan. The blonde quickly shot his head behind him and widened hid eyes when he sore his dragon playing with his ass with a smirk. His hands slowly pushed up katsuki's sides to fondle with his now more sensitive nipples. Kirishima grinned at the sight of his master, he slowly started changing into his dragon form as he lifted katsuki to sit properly. Once full dragon and had no clothes on, kirishimas dick stud tall and thick. Katsuki gulped at the size, he was sure his dragons dick was much taller than him. Kiri just sat and watched the younge Male exam his crotch. He brushed his claws through his ashy locks as katsuki looked up at him lustfully.

He released his hair and watched the younge Male push back the foreskin of the dragons dick before he licked it up and down causing kiri to shiver and let out quite grunts. Katsuki sucked on the tip as best as he could but he couldnt get it in even of he tried.
As much as kirishima enjoyed the little licks, it wasn't enough for a big a dragon like him. He pulled back katsukis hair and rammed his dick half away down the blondes throat earning gags and chokes from his master. He thrusted inside his masters mouth fast and hard not stopping, his long dragon tongue stuck out of his mouth and licked over katsukis shoulder slowly. He pulled katsuki of his dick as precum leaked out.

Katsuki coughed and choked holding his throat before glaring up at kirishima. Kiri licked his teeth tracing every one of them before he pushed katsuki up against the boulder, used his claws to separate his ass cheeks and slowly started pushing his tip in. Katsuki shivered, he already felt like he was gonna pass out.

Soon enough kirishima was ramming half of his dick Inside katsuki, loud moans escaped katsukis lips as he was lifted off the ground every time his dragon went in. His prostate was being abused so much and the amount of times he had came now was unbelievable. Unfortunately kirishima hadn't came yet so they kept going. Katsuki could feel himself choke at times due to how deep kirishima was going in. A bulge even formed in his stomach when it went in, his whole was being stretched out so much he was sure he wouldnt be able to sit down for weeks.

Kirishima slowly went to his half dragon form, his hands and feet still dragon, his dick still deep inside katsuki as he fucked him senseless. He started biting and sucking on katsuki neck "m-master, plz call me daddy~ beg me for more~" he whispered seductively down his ear. Katsuki whimpered but did as his dragon commanded, he moand and begged for more.

Kirishima came deep inside of bakugo. He came that much some was even trickling out. Kiri pushed him self further in to stop it from leaking out as he kept Cumming. Katsuki stuck his tongue out, his eyes rolled back and his back arched as his stomach started to become a bulge as if he was pregnant.

"Fuck katsuki~" kiri grunted "g-get pregnant katsuki! Get pregnant with my seed~!" He came one last time deep inside him before pulling out. Cum dripping down his legs as his body collapsed completely. Kiri smiled in success "ur gonna carry my kids katsuki~"

((Yeah this was crap lol sorry