My disorder (pt 4)

~Previously~

Eijiro flinched at the touch, looking confused, eyes opening back up slowly "m-mm-..." He looked up at Death nervously, hesitant, his eyes wide from what he saw.

~Now~

One eye was red, compared to the two blue eyes Death has and some of his hair had returned blond. Heavy and dark Bags layed under the red eye that was shown as they looked almost empty and tired. Cleary being drained from being trapped in his own head "I guess Death's finally taking a break from using my body" he laughed quitley as katsukis hair went all back to blond and his eyes go back to the red they used to be, quickly dropping to his knees with a hiss but making sure to keep sorting out kirishima's wound, even if he himself was struggling.
Luckily, kirishima caught him in his arms from hurting his knees and softly pulled him close with a relieved, choked sob, glad to have the real Katsuki back.
Katsuki tensed a bit with a small whimper from the touch, his body being sore "b-babe, I so want to hug you..kiss you and tell you..how much I miss you but I guarantee he will be back out...any moment do just let me fix you up before he hurts you again..."
Kirishima understood and nodded softly with a sniffle, letting go shakily, needing to physically hold his hands together to keep from staying snuggled up into Katsuki, shaking a little in overwhelming greif of finally seeing him again.

Once he let go, Katsuki cleaned up the blood before gently wrapping kirishima's head in a bandage "you will need to change it tomorrow morning...or before bed..." He spoke slowly and croaky like. Eijiro nodded slightly, looking at the blond with big eyes, hardly hearing what he was saying, his thoughts too loud to concentrate.
Katsuki looked at him and held his face softly, rubbing his cheek bones with his thumbs softly. His palms being soft and warm, just what kirishima needed In that moment. He whimpered slightly, leaning into his touch and not taking his eyes off katsuki, still all shaky from everything he's had to deal with within a space of an hour "..i-im... I'm sorry"

"why are you apologising?..." Katsuki questioned, confused and concerned.

Eijiro sniffled a bit as he gathered a few words "this... This is my fault... And... I failed you..."

Katsuki shook his head immediately "you didn't fail me...it's not your fault...please don't let what Death has said to you get into your head"

Ei Softly held his waist and pulled him close with a hickup, holding Katsuki gingerly "I-I... I promised you ... And yet... I came back... Broken"

Katsuki smiled faintly, he couldn't help but think how silly his boyfriend was for thinking such things "you came back alive kirishima...that's all I care about" he rubbed Ei's cheeks "promises are sometimes broken but as long as you're here...I don't care" he laughed weakily.

Kirishima sniffled a bit and spoke hesitantly "I'm not.. all here" though Katsuki knew that bit already, he may have not been there physically but he could still see what was going on through Death's eyes.

"oh I know" he looked to his leg with a quite sigh "I know...but your alive" he looked at him with a happy look in his eyes, just glad kirishima was alive. He didn't have to be all there for him to love him and he should know that.

The red head nodded softly, looking nervous as he hesitated with his question "t-this is real right...?"

Katsuki tilted his head, confused by the question "does it...not feel real?" Why would he think it wasn't real? It worried Katsuki for his lovers health a little, he couldn't hide that.

He shrugged, eyes watering "i-i... I can still... I can still feel where my leg would be ... I-i can feel it like it's still there, i-it hurts... But then I look down and it's gone and suddenly it's just emptyness" he trembled over his words.

"phantom leg...that happens...I know it's hard to adjust but promise me...promise me you will try to get back on your feet baby" Katsuki made kirishima look to his eyes, wanting to distract him, wanting to help him "promise not give up for me..ok?"

Even though he nodded a little, voice shaky, and quiet, he was scared off loosing Katsuki again "...D-Dont go..." He didn't want to be alone again.

"I wish I didn't have too....but I can't control my body anymore.....death knows exactly what he was doing, if he drains me...I can't have enough strength to take my body back" Katsuki laughed a little with teary eyes "but it's ok..." He lied. He was in so much pain, mentally and physically. But he couldn't let kirishima know..he would worry about him and not himself...he needed to focus on his self for once. He had to be strong.

Eijiro shook his head a little, hugging katsuki close, not wanting to let go "p-please" he begged the other. Desperate for him to stay with him. The blond gave a sad look and held onto Kiri, burying into his neck for a second before facing him again, pecking his lips softly only to earn a heavy whimper after the small touch, hugging katsuki close right after "i-i can't... I need .. I need you to stay so bad..."

"shshsh I know..I know..I wanna stay too baby but I can't..I'm not strong enough to keep control for long anymore.." Katsuki couldn't lie to his partner...he wanted to..wanted to tell him he could stay but he couldn't fake his strength...he was exhausted and no strength left to push through right now...he knew kirishima needed him and he hated that he couldn't be there for him like Eijiro has been for him through the years, he knew he would never let this down.

But despite that, eijiro still tried to convince him, still tried to incourge him.
He softly rubbed his back, giving Katsuki small kisses "shh.. shh... Y-you can... Your so strong baby... I'm here now... Y-you can do it...." He hoped his words would help in some way as he got closer to falling apart.

Katsuki shook his head once again "I wish I could" he tucked a falling piece of Eijiro's hair behind his ear gently as he spoke.
Earning begging eyes and a scared expression from kirishima.
Katsuki just smiled softly though he himself was scared too "I love you, so fucken much, I'm so proud of you"

Eijiro sniffled, holding katsukis hands with a panicked look "y-you can- cant- i-i cant- i-if you-" The blond kissed the panicking red head softly, holding his face gently, kissing him with so much love in it and rubbing at his cheeks softly to calm him but it only made the trembling worse, he seemed terrified of letting go of him, tears falling heavily.

((That's it for the rp story between me and a friend. They started answering and there is no way in hell am I scrolling all the way up to continue a story lmao. Hope you enjoyed this small story though.