catsuki

((Bakugo is a cat in the UA dorms, he has his own little room but he likes to stay with kirishima

I heard the purrs at my door. I chuckled and tilted back on my desk chair looking at the figures shadow from underneath the door. I smiled and got up walking over an opening the door. I chuckled softly as an ash blonde cat strolled in, jumped onto my bed and curled into a ball like he owned the place. I shut my door and walked over laying beside him and stroking his soft flawless furr. He purred Quitley with each pet.

Katsuki, the name of this beautiful cat has been at the dorms since I first started. Nobody knows y, but he even got his own room but instead he likes to come to my room. I do love the company so I dont mind.

My hand glided across his stomach where he normally likes it but this time he hissed at me and scratched my hand. I didnt have enough time to harden so I moved away cleaning the wound. I sighed as I looked at him sleep. He wasnt normally viscous to me so maybe he had a bad day and need his space.

~~~

I woke up the next morning to be greeted with somethin I really never of expected. I glanced down to see an unfamiliar naked man sleeping all curled up on me while purring. He had ash blonde hair and flawless pale skin, long blonde eyelashes, ears that buried into his hair and a tail wrapped around my waist. I stared at the unfamiliar intruder until it clicked in my head. The cat was gone...the door was still shut...my window was closed so...it could only mean one thing...
I hesitantly lifted his head up gently and looked at a tag on a collar on his neck.

"K-katsuki?" I looked at him, he moved slightly, his head moving more to look up at me but still asleep. Many thoughts wondering around in my head. I sorta blushed the more I thought of him and sighed to myself in disappointment. I poked him and he hissed at me. This was definitely katsuki, it's the only reason I could have rn.
I eventually woke up, he sat with his legs crossed and arms in between his legs as his tailed swayed side to side, his eats slightly tilted as I stared at him.
". . .what do I do about you?" I sighed shaking my head. Thou I admit, katsuki as a human, damn he fucken hot- I mean- shut up! Tch! Ughhhh! What's wrong with me!? I cant think straight at all!
I nervously looked back at katsuki now grooming what would of been his paw is now is hand. I suddenly had an idea. I ran out and didnt come back for at least 10 minutes. Luckily he was still there when u came back. I threw a school uniform at him and he hissed jumping back a lil.
"Sorrh katsuki" I chuckled and rubbed my neck "get changed ok?" He looked at me then at the clothing on the bed, he lifted the shirt open a little and pushed his head inside. I smiled and turned around getting changed myself. Once done, I turned around "read- Pffft are u ok?" I laughed. Katsuki got himself completely tangled into the shirt, I chuckled and helped him out. He then let me change him but his tail and eats kept popping out.
"We need to do somethin about these" I suggested to his eats and tail. He touched his ears gently and looked at me.
"Can u hide them? Dont want ppl finding out that ur katsuki the cat do we haha"
He suddenly made them dissapear which I was quite shocked at but I shook the thought off. He hissed when I went to put the tie on him so I moved it back and he calmed then I moved it back infront of him to get hissed at again. I laughed slightly and threw the tie on my bed, I slid the spare shoes onto his feet and smarted him out the best I could before escorting him out.

~~~

Awiawa ended up falling asleep again during are last lesson, I went to move but I sore Midoriya walk over infront of bakugo. I listened into their conversation out of curiosity.

Deku- "kacchan, it's been so long since I've seen u, did u finally get the curse to go away?" He giggled

Katsuki- He growled "fuck of nerd, I cant get rid of it, but I can control it"

Deku- "soooo?"

Katsuki- he huffed and shoved his hands in his pockets and looked out the window "I can be a cat if I chose to, but I woke up like this, NOT by my choice"

Deku- "well, even if ur not fully you yet, I'm still happy to see u like this again, instead of ur mean cat side" he whimpered slightly

Katsuki hissed in response and deku ran back to his seat, I covered my face thinking to myself 'so, hes human who was cursed?! He can control it and didnt tell me!? And his real name is kacchan!? Damnit!' I whimpered to myself. I sighed and sat up almost jumping out of my chair when I sore katsuki kneeled infront of me. I picked my bag up and drag katsuki out by his shirt. I pinned him outside the dorms with a small glare.
"Ok, 'kacchan' tell me who u really are, and dont u lie!" I snarled.

((Pt 2 anyone?