Take my heart

((I kinda wanna just get into this with no description but long story short this is a kiribaku zombie AU that's all I'm telling you, also, I am so sorry I have not posted in a while, I have been making stories but I haven't been finishing them cause I dont know how to finish them off, besides that, I've recently started getting busy, I've got collage Tuesdays-Fridays, I have work on the weekends and I have driving whenever I can get an available date. My mind is FRIED. Anyway, onto the story.

The last thing you would expect would be seeing me sat across from a zombie, trying to communicate with it...but this zombie was different from all the rest.. he didnt attack us...he starves himself of human flesh...and he's my boyfriend. Yeah, I know. That's weird huh? To catch you guys up, I'm gonna have to take you back to a few years ago, a few months after this apocalypse started

~~~

I was on my own, my family had been turned and I didnt have the heart to kill them so I ran, I didnt stop I just ran and ran, avoiding everyone and everything, I was scared, I didnt know what was happening, it was all new to me.
I eventually did come to a stop, hiding in a supermarket, I shut the place down so no zombies could get in at the time and I stayed there for what seemed to be months, I was nearly out of supplies eventually, due to the apocalypse people had already smashed store windows and grabbed what ever they could to survive so it's not like there was alot in here to begin with but it was enough for me to be able to man the hell up! I had trained everyday since being in here, even died my hair to a red I found in the store, packed a bag of supplies that could hopefully last me for awhile, hope...I sure did need alot of that at the time.

I snuck out at the backdoor of the store and made my way behind buildings and broken down cars. It was so quite out here, not like the last time I was out here running for my life, it was like for a split second I believed they was no zombies anymore...yeah that was until one came right at me and I was NOT prepared for that so obviously, I ran fast! I stayed quite as I ran thou and took any opportunity I could to get into a safe place away from that thing and lucky for me, one of those places had some weapons I could use.
I decided to take some handy knifes siddering a gun will run out of bullets at some point and there loud, I needed to get away from the zombies not attract more, I also needed to find a place with no zombies, were its safe for everyone that is alive to start over until the zombies rot and die of starvation.

~~~

As the few weeks turned into months and those months turned into a year, I realised that nobody could be trusted. I met a few survivours but they only cared about themselves which...got em killed so I did the right thing, trusted no one and stayed to myself, I collected anything I could like amo and grocery supplies but other than that it was just killing the dead.
I found myself locked in an old western barn at some point, I was surrounded by zombies which I couldn't kill, I had a gun that I stole of a dead guy but they wasn't many bullets in them, I couldn't do much with the knifes cause I would have to go outside and I will probably die as soon as I leave this place and frankly, dying wasn't on my to-do list that day, I wanted to make it through to see a world of happiness again. I haven't even had a boyfriend yet So I certainly ain't dying yet!

Honestly, I think my praises were heared, all I could hear after thinking those things were gun shots, I had to hide behind the bar due to the barn only being wood and the bullets going through, like I said, didn't want to die.
After a few minutes, I heared a female's voice speak

"You can come out now!" She was giggling, I heared more voices so I had to be prepared, I stud up holding a knife in my right hand, I slowly made my way to the door and creeped out looking at the now VERY dead zombies, I tried to not step on them but it was very hard to do that, then I heared it again.