Random

((this is extremely random...I sore an image [I lost that image] and immediately thought of something quick and dumb...so yeah..I'll probably delete this lol

Katsuki reached over slowly. The chair creaking as he lent his body weight forward. His hand inching in front of him to press his fingers lightly against a sharp jaw, tracing their way up the familiar jawline until he was met with a cheek, cupping the warmth gently with his palm as his eyes stared back into wide crimson red ones that met his.

There was nothing but silence in the room, silence and calm breathing, making everything seem tense and awkward between the two. The two who stared at each other for minutes on end, admiring each other as they inched closer unknowingly.

"You're... gorgeous.." kirishima..the male in front of Katsuki spoke out, finally breaking the silence the two had. Katsuki only tilted his head as his eyes moved slowly to look at the lips of the male. How slim they were...how a singular tooth managed to stick out..how....perfect they were....his eyes darted all around the males face, all the while, the red head Infront was thinking similar things...how the blond's lips looked so plump and soft...how his skin made his eyes stand out....they just stared at each other..thinking of each others features and admiring them..not saying a word once more until kirishima had broken the silence once more.

"I said you're gorgeous...but despite that.....can you please untie me?" An awkward breath escaped the red heads lips as a single sweat drop dripped from his forward and his eyes closed while his eyebrows slightly scrunched, casually slumping back into the chair he had been attached to for the last hour and a half.

He had been kidnapped...by his best friend....again.

Truthfully, Kirishima was not bothered by the random kidnapping, funnily enough, it wasn't the first time nor the second time Katsuki had done this sorta thing with him and apparently won't be the last...it was kind of a package deal in their friendship..it's why he never escaped...unlike the first time where he accidentally busted bakugo's nose....yet he didn't learn his lesson and still kidnapped Eijiro the past 55 times in the last 7 months since he started it..only getting a busted nose or lip 3 times..he's lucky that's all he got.