My disorder (pt 3)

((most I've ever posted in a day I believe lmao

~Previously~

But soon after he had tried, a voice spoke to him, almost sounding like a happy one, causing the man's body to stiffen.

~Now~

"wow, looks like someone really did a number on you Ei~" The voice he had heard learked from behind him but he did not dare to turn and face the owner of the voice. He stayed sat were he was, looking down.

"yeah..." Is all he managed for a second before he ran his hands through his hair "I guess you being out means you three arent doing great.. hm baby?"

"not doing great?" The voice laughed "I'm doing amazing! Better than ever actually~ them? Not so much but that isn't my problem~" the figure got off the window and creept itsway around the bed with a grin to face Eijiro "my ears were burning so of course I had to come and see who was talking about me~ who would've thought it was you? Alive and breathing? Kinda disappointed that it was only the leg but I suppose that's better for me, means I can kill you myself~"

Kirishima only smiled softly, looking less bitter, finally calm, even though his face had tears running down it, but his voice still soft "your feeling amazing..? Good.... I'm glad death... You... You really deserve that..." He looked to him with tired eyes "have you had a good time being out?"

But death, as he called himself, the second owner of katsukis body, did not look pleased by kirishima's expression And gave him an annoyed look "the hell is with you? You should be worrying about yourself, I mean you don't have a leg! I wanna kill you! And you're happy?!"

Eijiro returned a faint smile "not.. happy... I feel... Broken... Worthless honestly.... But I'm happy for you.... Yeah"

Death, grabbed his face after kirishima had spoke, a smirk plastered on his lips "good. That's how you should be~ honestly I don't think I have to kill you, looks like your gonna do that yourself if this is how your feeling~"

His body faltered immediately, tears dripping from his eyes at the touch, leaning Into it, even though he knew that it wouldn't last. Death held his chin up with a finger once he noticed the man's movement and started whispering his words sinisterly "now you know how it feels to be broken...worthless....miserable~" he let go and moved back with a dark look to his eyes "maybe not the way I wanted but this is still better than nothing!" He smiled big, almost proud at the injury "maybe I should've payed them more"

Kirishima quickly and softly held his wrist, pulling him back to him and hugging him close "death... I know this will never change anything, but please know, I never intended you to feel that way... I regretted it since the moment I realized it happened... And I'm sorry I made things worse for you.... I'm sorry that nobody in the beginning could understand you wanted to help... Just know that... Your right... You have every right to want me to feel this way.... And you never, ever deserved what happened to you.... Whatever happens to me... Just.. don't forget that I will never blame you"

This startled him and caused a panick "I- GET OF ME!" He pushed him away and backed up quickly, pushing himself over the chair that was next to Eijiro's bed "AGH-" he screamed a bit as h fell down with a thud and groaned in frustration "Its definitely you that had ruined my life"

Kirishima looked to him with soft eyes "I know.... I realized that... So.. take what you want from me, I will give anything to make it even a small bit better.... I hope you know that"