Teacher

((Kirishima is like 10 years older than bakugo. Yes, huge age difference I know, dont @ me Haha. Hes also taller, longer hair and more muscular. Bakugo still has those titties and curves hehe.

It was the weekend and bakugo was spending his time sorting out his classroom at the school he had signed up to teach at. Between the breaks of sorting his room out, he had met some of the other teachers who were at a meeting. He wasnt very interested to meet any so soon hurried back to sorting out his classroom with a cup of coffee in hand.

Katsuki was sorting out some paper work when he was suddenly interrupted by a deep voice from behind him, it slightly startled him but he turned around to see an old figure he recognises.

He had Long red hair in a pony tail, a muscular build, white polo shirt, tight ass pants, a scar above his eye, this Male was one bakugo certainly remembered. He leaned against his desk and crossed his arms smirking slightly.

"Long time no see Mr Kirishima, how long has it been since u taught me now?"

"I believe about 10 years"

"And ur still working here are ya? How lame" he chuckled and turned back around.

Kirishima grinned and walked over "I see u wasted no time in sorting out ur classroom"

"Of course not, I dont like wasting time u should know this by now" he turned back around to meet face to chest. He sighed a little and pushed him away gently "I also dont like my personal space being invaded Mr kirishima"

"Oh come on, u dont have to be so formal now, we are coworkers if not that then close friends"

"We are not friends Mr Kirishima, just bc u taught me does not mean u know alot about me to be friends"

Kirishima sighed and nodded as bakugo went back to sorting out paper work for the class "you've turned into a fine younge man Mr Bakugo"

Bakugo froze for a second and looked at him "are u...flirting rn?" He raised a brow

"Maybe I am maybe I'm not, I just know I want u in bed~" he winked leaning over the blonde. Once again, a push of rejection made him frown

"U are 35, I'm 25, that's gross, seriously" he looked at him slightly disgusted before walking to each desk and setting a sheet of paper down on each one

"Its not that bad Mr Bakugo"

"The fact that u taught me when I was 16 and ur still working here at 35 is very bad Mr Kirishima. I dont go for older men, maybe a 2-5 year difference but not 10, to old for me. Besides I'm already seeing someone" he walked back to the desk

Kirishima slightly frowned "ur already dating someone huh? I bet they dont know u as well as me"

"Yeah they do, I've been with them since I graduated here. They know what I like and I dont like, and for starters, they know I dont like pervy old teachers like u" he huffed and started writing on his chalk board

Kirishima didnt say anything for a few seconds before he chuckled, catching bakugos attention "u say u dont like pervy old men but, u had an affair with a teacher once right?"

"What are u-"

Kiri slammed a hand on the chalk bored beside bakugos head "Mr yukio, u remember him right? Tall, black short hair, had a similar build to me just not as gud?"

Bakugo widened his eyes a little "how do u-"

"Know?" Kiri interrupted "a little birdy told me. Izuku Midoriya? The boy u bullied?" He smirked a little and held bakugos chin up with his index finger "so, wanna tell me the real reason y u dont want to date me?"

Bakugo growled and pushed him off "it happened once! ONCE! I was having a stressful year and I was failing! I only did it for gud grades and then I put myself together! I wouldn't do it again" he snapped

Kiri held his hands up in surrender "ok ok"

The blonde huffed and grabbed his stuff, he quickly left the room. Kirishima smirked and watch him leave eyeing dat ass and those hips of his.

The next day was school. Kiri was in bakugos class helping him incase of any problems but everything seemed just fine. They were asking each other questions to get to know one another, told them their quirks and why they want to be heros, it was a fun lesson for them and their students.

It came to lunch time and bakugo had left to the top of the building, he sat down and ate admiring the view. Bakugos face turned to the door, his attention focusing on a large Male entering the roof "still the same arnt ya? Eating ur lunch on the roof just like when u were a student here katsuki" the red head chuckled and walked over to the ash blonde. Katsuki grunted and looked away as kirishima sat next to him and watched him eat. "Homemade or did ur bf make it?"

Katsuki rolled his eyes "my boyfriend made it before he went to work, hence the note" he tapped the empty side of the box with a pink note. Kirishima picked it up.

'Have a great first day at work Katsu~ love ur daddy~

Ps, I have a surprise after work for u baby boy'

The note read. Kiri frowned at the cute nicknames and put the note back sadly "you really do have a bf huh?"

"No shit, I did tell u this" he rolled his eyes in annoynce and ate his spicy food. Kiris nose twitched, the spices tickling his nose. Katsuki glanced at him, kiri wiped his nose and sneezed a little "what, dont like the smell?"

"S-sorry, the spices are too strong" he sighed, he leaned over and sniffed bakugos Carmel scented hair "but this smell, helps recover it~" he sighed happily, he was quickly pushed away by his face

"Back the fuck up" he growled and packed his lunch away before standing "do u not get it? I'm not interested in dating an old man, I'm with someone and I'm happy with them, so fuck off!" He snapped and walked away. Kiri frowned and stayed a bit longer before also leaving the roof.

~~~

Kiri did this repeatedly, he wouldnt stop until bakugo said yes to dating him which wasn't happening. The blonde was even more stubborn than back in high-school and it was really starting to get to kirishima. He didn't understand, was he not hot enough for the blonde? Was he too muscular? To tall? What was it? He even wondered if the blonde gave him mixed signals sometimes but he never did, he could only dream that the day would come when they date.
This got worse. Bakugos bf started dropping off and picking bakugo up from the school building, he would sometimes come at dinner or break times to visit him or drop of his food, kirishima didnt like it, they were to lovey dovey together and it grinded his gears. He wanted the small blonde to himself. He wanted to feed him sushi, give him his baggy clothing, cuddle him from behind, Mark him, do something for him to understand that he loved him more than that guy! Wow, he really lets his jealousy get the best of him but that's love for u. Love makes u do crazy things as they say, or going to do crazy things, either way. 
Kirishima was going to have to show bakugo what a real man was all about, he was gonna win his heart and prove him wrong. He was determined.

((Part 2?