(not an update)

Firstly, can I just apologize for what the fuck I wrote back a few years ago?...like wtf...dragon fucken?! WHY DID I WRITE THAT-!? Not just that, ALL OF IT! ( I also deeply apologise for the bakuhoe story...that was........something..)

Secondly, yes, I am alive, how unfortunate for you all.

Thirdly....why I am still writing weird shit is beyond me...I haven't even watched mha in nearly 2 years and yet I'm still obsessed with Bakugo and kiribaku.

And lastly, I just wanna apologize for not being active as much as I used to be. I've been busy with work and some really traumatic shit that's happened in my life lately, like, 2022 onwards has NOT been my years; but, I currently have a week of work and imma try to update this book and this book only cause I have alot of unfinished ones in here but hopefully my writing skills have improved a little, I will try not to use "u" "thou" "ppl" etc because I got a lot of sh!t about that even though I didn't think it was that much of a big deal as that's how I am used to texting.

Also, I've recently been getting requests to Roleplay and I am no longer doing Roleplays anymore. There is only two people I roleplay with now and they take up to 1 to a month of working business days, so that's a slay.

I also stopped because someone messaged me and requested a really weird roleplay and honestly...it scared me so I was put off after that lmao.

Please only message me if you have ideas for a short story from now on, thank you.
(I NEED IDEAS)

Any whose, peace out my fellow readers 🖖🏻

PS :

(Please don't read my sh!t.....it's only going to get weirder)