trapped

((Katsuki bakugo, a young boy who is trapped in a Chrystal had been trapped, unable to move, speak, or do anything for over 90 years. But- is still alive. The crystal always glows to tell others that he's alive but there's never been away to bring him back. Kirishima, a young 18 year old man has had bakugo with him since his 16 birthday and always talks to him about his problems, unaware he can still hear. How will he come back?

'Another day of school done' I signed as I entered my apartment and threw my bag into the corner. I flopped onto my back on my bed and lifted my necklaces up. "How am I going to get u out man?" I looked at the figure in my crystal. I've had him since I was 16, my two mothers spent thousands on him to get me this. Idk y but I feel like its fate. I feel sorry for him, idk how long hes been in there for but I feel sorry for him. It bothers me more of how he ended up in it, y was he so small? Was he cursed? Is it his quirk? I couldn't figure it out. I turned to my side looking at his figure. He was always glowing which ment he was alive so that was gud. I sighed as I examined him, I wanted to name him but thats wrong, he isn't mine, he isn't property, sure he's stuck in this crystal as a necklace but once I free him I won't stop him from leaving.

I took the necklace off and stared silently at him for a second before kissing the crystal "night man" I placed it down on the pillow and move a inch or two away so I didn't hit him off in my sleep. I soon drifted off.

~~~

I opened my eyes slightly and groaned. Once again, I was up eatly. I turned off stretching "morning bro- AHHHHHH!?" I practically screamed. The crystal was gone. I threw my pillow off the bed and then threw my covers checking all over the bed till a glips of shine caught my attention. I looked on the floor to see smashed crystal bits. I widened my eyes in panic and quickly got onto my knees moving the shrads of crystal away to find the figure. This didn't make sense to be fair, I have tried countless times smashing the crystal but never broke yet when it rolls off my bed it breaks just like that!?
I bit my lip in panic when I couldn't see the figure that's when a noise from my kitchen shifted my attention. I paused for a moment before looking at the broken crystal bits and back at the door "no...it can't be" I shot up to my feet running out my room, down the hall and turning myself to look in the kitchen. My eyes widened. A blond male was in there looking around. Maybe looking for food? Was this the same guy from the crystal? But how-?

"Want some food?" He jumped back and grabed a knife holding it infront of him mostly looking scared. I held my hands up in surrender "hey hey hey I'm not going to hurt u, just put your knife down and I'll cook u something up. How hungry are u?" I slowly took the knife from the shaking blonde figure.

"V-very" he spoke quitley like his voice was hurting or something. I nodded and went to the fridge looking at him occasionally.

"Do u have a name?" I took some things from the cupboard.

He took awhile to answer like he was thinking "k-katsuki...katsuki...bakugo"

I smiled "well, katsuki bakugo. I'm kirishima Erijio"

"I-if u don't mind. Where am I?"

"Oh, ur in my apartment" I smiled

"How did I get here?"

"Oh that?" I held up some crystal bits from my pocket "u was stuck in this for over 90 years man, you've been with me for 4 years"