quirkless

((Bakugo was born quirkless and hates himself bc of it, he dreamed of being a hero but when he never got his quirk he didnt get his dream wish, one day he meets a boy his age who saves him and a spark grows between them.

U ever just feel like ur drowning? That u can no longer look up to the ppl u wanted? that u cant keep ur goals u promised urself? U tell urself everything is going to be ok but ur lying, u know it wont be. Ppl who have quirks believe that civilians are ok, that they don't want quirks cause then they have responsibility and shit like that. But no, they wear a mask like me, they hide the pain, yes they want normal lives but at the same time they want reasons to live. They dont wanna feel useless, like they cant do anything. They may seem grateful but they all hide their pain.

My mask might just be the biggest lie. I tell ppl I have a quirk to make myself feel better but I dont. I tell ppl I'm ok but am I really? My dream school was UA, I wanted to be the best. My heart shattered when stupied deku suddenly got a quirk and got in to UA. He was always below me now hes at the top. Y does it have to be like this for me!? Y did he surpass me!? Y am I hopeless and weak!? Y!?

My head full of imagination. Never the real thing. I'm worthless, theres no meaning for me anymore.

Did u know over 2'000 ppl commit suicide every year bc they have no quirks? Cause they feel hopeless, weak, not special. I did. I'm one of those 2'000 who's ending my life today. This is what happens when u act like ur the best when ur not. U should never make others feel shitty, then they get into the big leads while ur stuck at a boring shitty school for no quirks Kids! Ppl ask me to show them my quirk, if it's that cool y dont I go to a hero school? I always avoid the questions

*sigh*
"Goodbye world", I stepped onto the bridge and looked into the water. I closed my eyes breathing in the cool air, letting out a deep sigh before falling. It felt like I was falling for ever until I hit that cold water with a splash. Bubbles forming to the surface as I watched the brightness fade slowly. My eyes shutting forever. Nobody would care if I was gone. Nobody every loved me. I've always been alone.

~~~

I hear a splash of water. I take an earphone piece out and run to where I heard it. I stopped by a stream looking into the water. Walking down the side to see what it was. Then I sore somethin, small waves surrounded some bubbles that slowed down. I looked to the bridge to see a black skull bag. My eyes widened quickly as I threw my bag to the ground, quickly stripped of my clothes, all except my shirt and pants cause I needed to be quick. I dived in and swam to a figure slowly drowning to the bottom of the stream. I grabbed his wrist before he hit the ground and pulled him up to me, wrapping my arms around him and swimming back up to the surface.

I gasped for air when I reached the surface. I swam to the side and got out, placing the figure next to me as I coughed out some water. I looked at the figure when I was finished and got closer. Damn, he was so beautiful. Gorgeous ash blonde hair, flawless skin, slim waist, big boobs- I mean chest muscles! Haha!

I shake my head and give him mouth to mouth with CPR. His lips are so soft and plump. I keep giving him CPR until he coughed up water and I moved out the way. He sat up and I rubbed his back supporting him aswell so he wouldnt fall. His face was all pale and I gave a worried look. He looked at me. His eyed were ruby red, so pure and beautiful.  He glared at me and I stopped rubbing his back for a second. I got up quickly and went to go back in the water. I quickly shot up and wrapped my arms around his waist pulling him back. He used his hand to push my face away while his other rest on my arm trying to get me off. I hardened my face and arms the more he struggled. He soon stopped. He let go of my face like his whole body just went limp. I slowly un-hardened and looked at him. He was looking down all sad. I went to say somethin before I was interrupted.

"So even u have a quirk huh..."

I heared escape his lips. My eyed opened more. This was about being quirkless? He was gonna end his life bc of this? I set him down gently and made him face me, I held his arms firmly as I looked into his eyes.

"This...u went to kill urself bc ur quirkless...didnt u?" He glanced up at me sadly, his eyes looked pained and broken. I knew that it wasnt just bc of that. Hes obviously not had a gud life. He suddenly gripped my arms and pushed them off his shoulders. He walked back onto the bridge and grabbed his bag placing it over his shoulder. I quickly put my jacket on along with my bag and stuff. I ran over to catch up and walked beside him.
"I'm kirishima Erijio" he stayed silent before glancing at me. He stopped again and I stopped infront of him.

"Idc for ur name...idc for ur heroic act, ur all the same. U dont do it cause u want to, u do it so ppl can see how amazing u are when ur really not. U all care for urself u 'UA student' I never asked for ur help, so next time. Let me drown" he glared up at me. I jumped back a bit, I've never seen a glare like that. So cold hearted and empty like nothing had a meaning to him. I felt like I was shaking before he walked past, nudging me a little as he continued walking. I turned watching him walk away sadly.

"Hey wait!" I ran up to him quickly stopping infront of him. He stopped and looked at me with the same glare but with a bit of a curiosity. "Look, I get it, we are completely different but I didnt save u bc it was heroic. I saved u bc I sore u drowning, that's who I am, I cant just watch u drown and act like I didnt see it! It wouldn't be manly of me!"

"So u do it bc u want to be manly?"

"No that's not-" I sighed "listen, just give me a chance man, I saved ur life, I dont expect a thank u but I do wish to know u. That's all I want in return, I want to be ur friend. So give me a chance"

"Friends? U with a quirkless wanna be? U would just do what everyone else does, leave me behind!"

"I'm not like that! I know what it's like being left behind! Honestly, I wish I was quirkless every day! I hate my quirk so much but there is always, ALWAYS a positive side to ANYTHING...plz..." I begged him. He stayed silent for a second before sighing and looking away.

"Katsuki...my names katsuki"

"Do u...have a last name?" I asked tilting my head a little. He shook his head hesitantly. He was lying and I could tell but maybe he had a reason? "Well...katsuki, can u meet me here at 4:40 PM later today?" He nodded and I smiled "great! I have to go, plz be safe and um dont do anything stupid!" I shouted as I started running. He looked slightly offended and I laughed it off as I ran to my school.

((Part 2?