Leave it to me

Katsuki had a long day at work, fighting bad guys in that suit of his was always effort, after all, he has those heavy blocks on his shoulders that put a load of pressure on the younge heros shoulders, it's no wounder he's always tense and slouched.
And those grenades on his arms, must put a few pounds on his arms if they need to be strong enough to with stand his quirk.

Yet, he always acted like it wasn't much...that was until he got home to his husband. His husband, the famous red riot, the smiling and strong brave hero he loved oh so much...he knew the pressure those equipments put on him and he always made sure to take care of the fragile blond after his missions. He never cooked thou, it was indeed the red heads weaknesses but he always made sure to run a nice bubble bath and rub at the blonds shoulders to rid them of the knots.
He loved how gentle his husband could be for such a hard headed hero, he was always so sweet and caring to him no matter how he treated him during his little tantrums. Kirishima had always known how to handle katsuki so when he got a little irriated and angry, he would wait for the blonde to come to him and he absolutely loved that about Eijiro. He had no idea how he ended up with someone like him but he was indeed happy about it.

The blond had entered his shared home, kicking of his boots and throwing down his equipment with a heavy sigh, looking down as he took of the heavy block that reseted on his shoulders.
A tall frame loomed over the small male and a pair of big hands slivered there way around the blonds small waist causing a shiver up the blonds spine. He grinned when the shiver ended and he spoke breathlessly "hey shitty hair.."

"Hey babe.." his boyfriends voice spoke softly despite the grainy tone in his throat. "you had it rough today huh?" He picked up his husband bridal style as he admired the blonds features and his smudged eyeliner around his eyes that he had cleary rubbed a few times.

"Yeah..." katsuki hummed out as he wrapped his arms around Eijiros neck and leaned his head against his shoulder. Eijiro smiled softly as he walked up the stairs with his lover and entered the bathroom where the bath had been preped, the mirror steamy from the heat.
He placed his lover down onto the sink gently and rubbed at the blonds thighs.

"Shall we get you out of this bodysuit darling?" He asked. The blond nodded slowly and slid of the sink onto his feet gently, he leaned himself againt the sink, his back facing the red head as be looked down into the sink, patiently waiting for his husband to unzip his suit.
Kirishima smiled softly, unzipping his suit from his neck, down to the small of his back. He helped pull the suit down to his elbows before he had to turn the blond around and pull the sleeves of his suit down the rest of his arms. He smiled as he did so and continued to get the suit of his lover until he was left in his underwear and his supports he had on under his suit which the exhausted blond took of himself as his red headed lover got himself undressed to.

Kirishima, once undressed, picked up katsuki gently and set him into their tub before he himself got in behind the blond "does the heat feel good darling?" Eijiro asked as he tilted his head so he could see his husbands face slightly. The blond nodded with a small relived sound, he loved how the heat felt against his skin after such a long day, it was relaxing and always helped. "Im glad then.." Eijiro spoke softly as he rubbed the blonds shoulders, massaging them "I've been thinking, you've been over working yourself alot and I think you should take a break.."

"Im not..." Bakugo glanced at his husband who sat behind him with a curious look, wanting him to get to the point of what he was saying.

"Of course you don't think you are baby...but you are..its no wounder your so tense, your body can only handle so much and even you know that, so why are you pushing yourself so hard?" He questioned as he pressed his thumbs onto a certain spot between the blonds pale skin between his shoulder blades, causing a small groan to escape.

"I know...Im sorry....your right" he admitted as he stayed quite for a moment. Eijiro smiled a little as he focused on getting the knots out of his husbands shoulders

"How about...we take a few weeks off and go on a vacation...a real honeymoon this time..." he asked. Katsuki sighed a bit at the feeling of Eijiros fingers getting every knot out of his shoulders "I'm sure deku can handle the villains for a little while without us...right my love?"

"Y-yeah....your right" he turned to look at kirishima and placed a hand on one of his that rubbed his shoulders "I would like that"
Kirishima smiled.

"I guess that's settled...I'll call the agency after are bath and get us a few weeks of so we can actually have are honeymoon, a nice break from all this...dont you agree, Mr kirishima~?" He teased the smaller male infront of him, katsuki laughed quitley and nodded, he turned himself around slowly and slid the red heads chin up, their lips inches apart.

"I absolutely do my darling~" he spoke softly as their lips clashed. Both of their lips fitting perfectly with eachothers.

And so, it was settled. A real honeymoon for the kiribaku couple.