My beefy husband

Eijiro hasn't noticed it like I have but..he's gained weight...lots of weight since UA and more since we married 6 months back but this isn't me complaining, FUCK NO, that man is fine as fuck! He doesn't look it but he's healthier, his quirk isn't as rough on him, he's stronger, faster and more importantly; rougher if you know what I mean..his body is just delicious, all those plumps off fat in the right places, squishy and warm, like my own personal pillow and heater for the winter times.....buuuut, I'll get back to how I want my husband dicking me down later...

~~~

"hi babe!" Eijiro shouts as he walks into the twos' shared apartment, kicking off his boots and dropping his duffle bag beside the door with a content sigh. A hum of attention was heard from the kitchen as Eijiro walked over, instantly being greeted by a gorgeous blonde cooking a delicious meal for the two married couple. Eijiro hummed at the sight of his husband, arms snaking there way around a small waist, holding either side and rubbing with his thumbs as he buried his nose into the blonde's scent gland "you smell divine, my love"

A huff was heard from the blonde as he threw in some chopped vegetables into a pot "you mean the meat smells divine" he rolled his eyes as he glanced back at his big fellow of a man "how was work Eji?"
That's when his husband groaned like a child at the word, he was tired and the whine that left his lips proved that to his small blonde; katsuki hadn't grown since UA..he still stood at 5'7 but Eijiro? Nah, he had a growth spurt, he reached 6'6 now, one giant and muscular man that practically buried Katsuki in his arms, "that bad huh?" Katsuki hummed as he pecked the red heads cheek "go and shower, you stink"

"Shower with me" he grumbled as he allowed his hands to roam the smaller man's frame "your so mean Katsu..come on...shower with me~" he whined as he gripped the small waist, pushing gently and allowing his thumbs and finger tips to touch and a small smirk to pull up onto his lips.
"Eijiro...hun, I'm cooking...as you can clearly see, so while you bathe, I can finish up this meal for you" he huffed as he threw in some herbs but Eijiro wasn't taking no for an answer, his brows scrunching into a tight frown, of course he was hungry but he was hungry for something else, something better, something...small and blonde.

Without a second thought, Eijiro had turned the oven off and threw his husband over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes, his feisty little blonde slashing around at the action with curses and punches to the man's strong back, only earning a deep chuckle from the taller man as he walked them up the hallway to the bathroom.
He swung the door open and sat his blonde down onto the bathroom sink, kicking the door shut behind them as he made sure katsuki stayed put, using his arms either side of the small blond to keep him seated
"See baby...dinner can wait...this?" He hummed as he slowly held the small male's chin in one big hand, rubbing at his bottom lip softly "this cannot. I've spent a 5am to 4pm shift without you and you know I HATE the morning shifts" he groaned as he let the others face go and moving back to start a bath "so with that said, we are sharing a warm bubbly bath together and then we can eat" he hummed with a smile as he poured bubble bath liquids into the running bath water.

His husband stayed put, legs swinging as he watched the redhead lovingly, stupid red head always found a way to change a situation "so you gonna tell me what happened at work today or not?" Katsuki leaned back a bit as Eijiro stud up and dried his hands, looking at Katsuki with a small smile and a shrug of his shoulders.
"The usual, helped some people with groceries and some local troubles but that's it..I never get the big ones on my shifts Mr lucky" he chuckled at the other, indicating his big missions when he patrols instead of the red head, only earning an eye roll and a small grin, his eyes making there way back to the man Infront of him that's now caging him in once more, grinning as the taller man leans forward, forehead to forehead, merely inches apart from warm and plump pink lips "I could ravish you" he hummed, a snicker leaving the blondes lips as he was pushed away by a small pale hand against a broad and squishy chest.

"Now now big red, behave and settle down, bath and food..then maybe a movie and bed, okay?" He cocked his head slightly, watching the red head try and think, humming as he spoke back "movie...sex and then bed?" He smiled bright like an excited and egar puppy, Katsuki snorted and slid off the counter, not answering the other as he stripped. Eijiro did the same.

Before long, the two were in the warm bath, of course it was a tight fit..Katsuki was sat between Eijiro's legs, leaning against the other like a back seat cushion, squashed between two big beefy thighs, half of his face under the water, knees up to his chest while the man eloping the other scrubbed shampoo into ashy blonde hair with deep hums and a content smile.
Katsuki was smiling also, even though the water hid it, he smiled as he was conditioned with the affection, he loved how his husband would take care of him even after an exhausting day of work, it was one of the many things he adored of Eijiro and Katsuki was the same in his own way, he cooked meals for him, morning and night, even lunches for work, would occasionally give Eijiro back rubs to release any tense muscles and took extra care of him at bedtime most nights, visaversa.
The two had their own unique way of showing their love and they both understood it well, it's one of the reasons the two were such a good pair, they were inseparable.

~~~

Katsuki was sat on the bed in an oversized T-shirt that belonged to Eijiro, he was buried in it, it covered everything and just barely past his knees. He was allowing his husband to towel dry his hair as he stared at the wall quitley, happy to let his big dumb puppy like husband smoother him, it's one thing Katsuki thought he wouldn't enjoy it get fed up off, affection, turns out he absolutely loved it, maybe because he didn't get enough of it as a child or simply because he's always acting like a rough guy in public, finally being able to settle down around his love, god knows but whatever it was, katsuki had no complaints, he liked being pampered and loved the way Eijiro did it, he was always gently and patient with the small man despite his massive and towering figure.
Katsuki's hair sprinted up as Eijiro removed the towel and threw it across the room, the blonde groaning as his just missed the laundry basket and got himself up to put the towel inside it before he got himself back up onto the bed behind his oversized husband and brushed his hair back with his fingertips, smoothing out any hair gel that was still there despite how viciously katsuki had scrubbed his head in the bath tub only moments ago.

"Your roots are showing baby" katsuki hummed through his teeth as he traced a finger of the black roots of Eijiros hair. The red heads hair had grown with him, now resting at the middle of his back "You want me to touch it up tomorrow for you?" He kissed the man's temple but Eijiro shook his head in response as he touched the ingrowing roots, he decided it was time to embrace his true self for now, after all, he didn't mind sharing that bit of himself with the love of his life.
He smiled as he looks back at his small husband, gently turning his big frame around and wrapping big arms around a small waist, his chin resting on a pillowy chest as he admired the blond, katsuki layed his back against the headboard, running a hand into red locks and a hand against a muscular back, loving up his daft husband "your lucky I don't want to blow your pretty boy face up, you know that?" He grinned out as he cocked his head, earning a snicker from the man cuddling him that's buried face first into a plushy chest, the vibrations of his hum tickling the blonde.

They stayed like that for awhile, admiring eachother and cuddling against warm skin.

((Was gonna add more but ya know...I just cannot be @$$ed lolz