My disorder

((ok I just had to do this. This one is based off an rp I'm doing recently and I'm in love with it. I'm not starting from the very beginning of the rp so I'll start from where it slowly got interesting. Hopefully you figure out the disorder Katsuki has.

Maria, Eijiros mother, shut the door behind her son and Katsuki. Waving as she did.
Eijiro had sighed in relief as he turned to look forward, pulling Katsuki close and leading him to his truck, carefully putting the much smaller blond into the passenger side of his vechal. But Katsuki crawled over to the driver's side and gave the other a firm look "your not aloud to drive, you said that yourself" he huffed out to the other as he stared at Katsuki through the open door of the passenger side.

"Mh- ah right" Eijiro sighed through his words as he rubbed his neck while getting into the passenger side himself.
Katsuki gave an approved look as he put his seat belt on and started up the truck. Eijiro looked at the other lovingly as the trucks engine started and smiled softly as he spoke "you ready baby?"

"Pretty sure the driver is supposed to ask that one" Katsuki laughed but nodded a little "but yes. Are you?" He asked, glancing at his boyfriend, hearing his chuckle.

"Mhm...Just asking since you're not used to driving" he spoked gentle.

Katsuki smiled softly at that and pulled out onto the road, driving down on the quite and smooth road as kirishima hummed happily, looking out the window with a nervous look. This caught katsukis attention almost immediately and caused a bit of worry to work up to his throat "what's wrong?" He asked the other softly as he focused back on the road.

"Mm...Nothings wrong doll, it's just... 'm used to having to constantly watch my back, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't still a bit anxious" he spoke gently. Katsuki nodding to his words.

"that's understandable..but I promise northing Is gonna happen. I can make sure of that" he smiled proudly, stopping at a red light and looking at his lover "being stuck like this means I got eyes everywhere so I've got your back" Katsuki stuck his tounge out with a cheeky smile to Eijiro.

The red head chuckled happily "mhm... I know baby, it's just a habit"

Katsuki took his hand with those words, speaking softly "your safe"

Eijiro smiled a bit and rubbed katsukis knuckles with a soft smile "I know princess... Thank you" he spoke. Katsuki leaned over as he held the man's hand back and kissed his cheek before sitting back and driving forward as the light changed.

"I suppose I need to hide away a bit too so there's no more incidents like this mornings. Fyi I am sorry about that...I was to exited to control myself" the blond said with a akward tone, almost guilty with himself.

Kiri chuckled a bit "nah your okay... I wasn't hiding the fact that I love you... You shouldn't be expected to do that either" but that didn't stop the others apology.

"I know that but I mean like...I'm gonna be with you while you're shopping for clothes so won't people catch on?"

Kiri shrugged a bit with unsurety "maybe..." He opened the glove box and took out a beanie hat, handing it to his partner "..you can wear this, it was dad's so it's probably a bit big though..."

"yeah that ain't gonna hide anything" the blond laughed a bit as Kiri followed with a chuckle and another shrug of his shoulders.