Huntsmen

((Kirishima is a huntsmen, one of the most popular huntsmen, he gets a letter from a small town about a wolf of some sort stealing their sheep's and scaring everyone away, kirishima hasnt met or dealt with a wolf before but the question is, will he kill it?

The red head sighed as he placed his bag down on the bed that seemed to not have been used in a long time, he presumed this village didnt get alot of visitors due to it being in the middle of the woods but he shrugged it off, he took his red hood out from the bag and put it on before grabbing his shotgun and heading out early to get a ahead start.
He did a scan of the area then waited on a rock by the village for hours and hours until the bushes started rustling. He quitley loaded his shotgun and moved closer to the point he could see out the bushes to the sheep. He watched carefully as the bushes stopped then started again before something steeped out. He was quick to point his shotgun but put it back down when he sore it was a human, an ash blond human boy with a green coat, ears and a tail, black long nails, shredded wait shirt and black pants, and chains around his wrists with a collar around his neck. The red head sat back with a tilted head watching the male step closer to the sheep.
"This guy...is the sheep theif?..." the ref head mumbled to himself. A low growl escaped the blonds lips as his crouched down and looked like he was squating with his arms resting on his knees.

The blond male suddenly got on all fours and changed form slowly, kirishima watched in shock and horror seeing that this was hurting the wolf before him, blood dripped down his spin and mouth, his claws dug into the ground and his legs cracked as they shifted.
He shook his head and body before grabbing a sheep in one swish movement and running off, kirishima quickly realised and chased after the blond wolf.

After hours of running, he caught up, he hid behind a tree as he sore the blond male eat beside a cave, back into his humnanish form while eating the sheep. Many thoughts wondered in the males head.

How was this possible?

Where did he come from?

Was he a science experiment?

Just how hungry was he?

The more the red head watched, the more he worried. He didnt want to kill this thing, cause he didnt know if this was a curse or what. He took something from his side pocket and rolled it over. The blonds ear flickered as he turned around and watched the apple roll to him, he sniffed it and looked around wondering where it came from, he picked it up with his hand and turned it slowly examining it.

"Its an apple, you eat it"

The blond wolf jumped back and growled as the figure stepped out, he stayed his distant and pulled another one out showing him how to eat it before sitting on his knees and watching the blond stare at him then the apple. He took a bite out of it and seemed to enjoy it cause he ate the whole damn thing. Kirishima smiled as the wolf was now looking at him.
"Where did you come from?" He mumbled to himself

"A lab" he responded licking his hand from the juices and blood.

The red heads body shivered and he looked up at him "y-you can speak?!"

He growled at him "of course I can speak! You...your that huntsman that I've heared about, you don't look like much"

"Hey!" He pouted and waved an arm angrily "dont underestimate me!" He then glanced at the blond to see him sat infront of him, he moved back slightly being startled, the wolf grabbed the red heads face and opened his mouth looking at his teeth

"What type of human has sharp teeth like this? Not even I have teeth like that" he let go and the red head rubbed his cheek.

"I dont know. I was born this way, stop making fun of me man"

"Im not, I'm prasing u, maybe a little jealous of u if I have to be honest" he turned away and pushed of his back legs onto a rock so he could sit eye level to the red head. His form slowly shifted that to a wolfs body as his tail swayed calmly "my name is katsuki bakugo, once human, now...this freak" he jumped down from the rock as he changed and landed on his feet in a squatted position and hands in pockets while he stud tall "I dont like your kind"

"What? Huntsmen?"

"Men! Human! I hate you all, your all the same deep down, your all assholes who want to kill me but I cant die! I've tried but nothing fucken works" he huffed and walked inside the cave, the red head stepped forward to follow but earned a growl from the blond telling him to keep his distance.

"Hey...how about this, I will protect you and keep you safe, even bring you food everyday as long as you don't attack the villages or steal their food"

Katsuki laughed "thats what they told you hm? I attack them? Its self defense, they attacked ME! so I stole their food in revenge" a smug smirk crossed his lips.

"Well dont!" The red head barked "do we have a deal, katsuki bakugo?" He held his hand out to be shook. The blond stared quitley and slowly hunched his back in a scowl

"Fine, we have a deal" he smacked his hand onto his and they shook on it, the blond quickly took his hand back "you got a good grip there" the red head laughed rubbing his neck in response "guess I'll see you soon, shitty hair" he changed his form and ran off

"ITS NOT SHITTY HAIR! MY NAME IS KIRISHIMA!" He sighed then faintly smiled before walking away and going back to his place.

((Pt 2? Yea maybe