Left behind (pt 2)

((Requested by KrakenHart828  hope you enjoy haha

These past few weeks...have not been the best for are manly shark boi, getting close and earing katsukis trust back WAS a challenge he never knew he would have to face. His classmates tried their best to help but nothing worked. Bakugo was really worked up about this whole situation, it came a surprise to Midoriya siddering hes never seen him like this before. He didn't even yell at anyone, he just hid in the corner and ran to his room whenever he got the chance.

The class, all but bakugo and tsyui, were chilling in the common room, planning their next strategy to earn bakugos trust. While everybody talked to one another, kirishima was left in his own thoughts.
When the class noticed this they stopped talking and tried getting kiri out of his own little world.
The red head suddenly snapped back into reality, he got up quickly and ran up the halls.

"No running!" Iida shouted while swatting his hand back (up) and fourth (down). The class shrugged and ran after him curiously. Iida sighed and stud still before he ran to the rest in annoynce.

Once caught up to kirishima, they sore him knocking repeatedly on bakugos door, yelling for him to come out and face him like a man. The class watched, not sure whether or not to stop him.
As Midoriya stepped forward, bakugos door swung open causing him to jump back from the sudden startle.

"Face you like a man!? Really!? After what you did!?" He snapped with red eyes and stained cheeks.

"I told you! I didnt do that! I wouldn't! I even have proof of where I was that day!" He pulled his phone out and went to his gallery. He showed bakugo the photos of that day, the date and time all there. Bakugo looked at him unsure.
"Katsuki, please" he grabbed his hands making the blond jump a little "I-I love you bakugo! Your my best bro buy i want you more than that! Please believe me!"

The class awed at the confession. Bakugo had wide eyes. He snatched his hands away and wiped his face with his arm. "W-whatever, but I don't have those feelings for you anymore"

Kirishima felt his heart break "a-anymore? You...liked me and now...y-you don't?" He teared up and held his chest.

Bakugo nodded "I cant risk loving you. Its pointless and trusting rn is hard for me...so...your just my friend'

"I-" kiri started off but just didn't seem to finish it as the blond went into his room once more. Mina ran and hugged kirishima tightly as his first crush had rejected him. The class mumbled to one another confused and shocked on what just happened while are little explosive boy was curled up behind his door crying on what he just did.

The next few days were...well...dull. kirishima and bakugo didn't bother it classes and when kiri decided to come back in class, his black roots were showing, the rejection took a massive impact on him due to the love he would've given bakugo but NOPE his crush had rejected him and now his hopes and dreams have fucken failed him. As HE would say but ME (the author of this crap) aint letting that slide (nu-uh).
As the class surrounded kiri asking if he was ok, a blond walked in. Everyone turned around glad to see he had came back. At last.

"Kacchan-"

"Die deku!"

'And~ he's back' the class thought together with a nervous sweat. Kirishima pushed back on his chair as bakugo entered. Being in the same room as his still crush made his heart ache. The rejection was clear but his heart wasn't. He still loved him, be didnt want to stop and continue being just friends. He wanted to prove that he was everything he could ever want.
Mina noticed the tension from the red head immediately and nudged him.
"Why don't you try talking to him in private? I know you still love him" she giggled sweetly. Erijio blushed and nodded hesitantly before getting up and walking over to the blond. He placed his hand on his shoulder making the blond jump and look at the figure quickly. He moved back as the red head took his hand back.

"Can we talk...in private?" He looked towards the door. Bakugo followed his gaze and nodded slightly. He got up and walked ahead of kirishima. He followed behind the hot head.
Once both boys were out of the class they stud in silence.
"I...I just want to say I'm sorry...for anything...the misunderstanding and the confession...maybe we can pretend like none of it happened and start over...?" He said hiding back pain.
'Is this for the best? Am I even manly giving up so easily...starting again? Will I ever move on? This boy...this man...hes amazing...moving on from him is gonna be hard but...he doesn't like me like that...I made a fool of myself' thoughts of dought ran through the red heads mind and he glanced up to the blond who was facing away slightly....shaking?
"B-bakubro...are you ok-"

Bakugo swung his body towards him crying "No! I'm not ok bastard! You wanna start over?! How!? How are we supposed to pretend none of this happened?!"

"Katsuki, I-" kiri shakily raised his hand to grap bakugo

"No!" He moved back looking to the ground, tears causing a puddle below him "I rejected you cause I was scared! I thought you was playing me just like that...that...that imposter! I didnt want to fall for it again cause its not like I don't love you cause I do! I really do! I never wanted this to happen! I wanted to be able to be in your arms, being able to trust you and not freak out everytime I see you!" He sniffles and wiped his eyes "its not you...its me...I can't control what I think sometimes...and it...honestly hurts more than you think..." he looked away slouching "I'm always the one so far behind....I'm always the one left behind...and now you...the man I love wants to act like nothing happened...like he didnt confess...like he hasn't been my friend for the last year...tch"

"Nono katsuki" kiri gripped the blonds upper arms, katsuki flinched in reponse and looked at him "I love you, I never wanted to give up and I still don't, my heart only beats for you. I love you, so much, more than you think, I want you to count on me, I want to protect you, I wanna hold you, I wanna be your boyfriend...please give me a chance to prove myself. I really wanna be with you" he hugged him tightly "just ome chance"

The blond sighed and wrapped his arms around him "o-one chance...just one you fucker" kirishima laughed and moved back, he cupped his cheeks into his palms

"May I?" He asked the pale blond hesitantly. He nodded slowly. Kirishima softly pressed their lips together as they finally had their first contact with one another.

((Do I need to do a part 3 or-?