campus

((This is where class 1-A have gone on a camping trip, kirishima and bakugo are NOT dating and kirishima got dared by his friends to fuck bakugo at some point. Kirishima didnt like the idea of doing that to him without his consent. He wanted the dare over with so while the class walk up the forest hills he dragged bakugo somewhere private to do his dare. Bakugo soon finds out the truth and becomes upset

Class 1-A have been walking up the mountains for awhile now. Some thought maybe 20 minutes, some thought hours. They couldnt tell if they were just lost at this point but as the class talked to eachother, kirishima was left behind everyone thinking to himself while looking down sadly, bakugo walked a few cm's infront of him with his earphones in. Now, kirishima had liked bakugo for awhile now and the fact he had to do this dare without saying anything of his feelings broke him. He wanted to take his time with their relationship if bakugo even sore him more than just a friend. THIS was out of his comfort zone. And if this doenst make bakugo hate him then he doenst know what else will cause he would hate being fucked without consent to.

The dare u may ask? The dare was to fuck katsuki in a random place without telling him his feelings to katsuki and after to just act like nothin happened. No, this was not mina's idea, this was denki's idea. A horrible one at that. It wasnt fair and all of them knew it but he wasnt one to back out, it wouldnt be manly of course.

Kirishima started slowing down a bit more, he was having many doughts about this. The thought of katsuki not wanting to be his friend after this hurt him even more but he wasnt going to back down, he promised to explain it after...hopefully...he would understand. Kirishima grabbed bakugos arm quickly and yanked him into a Bush with a loud rustling and grunt sound. The class stopped to look behind them to see both katsuki and erijio gone. The two heros; mic and all might stayed behind to look for the two boys while the others kept walking.

Kirishima dragged bakugo deep into the forest quickly wanting to get this over with soon as. Bakugo was just left in confusion, he tried holding himself from being dragged but failed miserabley.

Kirishima came to a stop near an abonded warehouse. He dropped his bag onto the floor and slammed katsuki against the wall earning a hiss in slight pain from him. He immediately started stripping katsuki.

"W-what tf are u doing!?" Katsuki yelled getting all flustered and using his hands to try and push him away. Kirishima grabbed both of katsukis hands and whispered into his ear.

"Sh~ just let it happen katsuki" he kissed him before he could protest. Soon enough both of the boys were butt naked in the middle of nowhere. Kirishima fucken bakugo hard and bakugo begging for more. Even though this sex was not out of love, thou kirishima tried his best to show his feelings during this first time for both, kirishima couldnt lie if he said he didnt enjoy seeing katsuki's sexy side cause he very much did, he enjoyed ever moan and beg of his.

Eventually both boys had finished and found the two teachers searching for them. They headed back to the camp where everyone was now resting and eating. As soon as they came into view of the others, the bakusquad smirked, they knew what tf went down and surprisingly thought kirishima wouldnt do it so they were impressed. They waited until kirishima came and sat with them before they started bombarding him with questions making him uncomfortable and shy.

Bakugo was obviously fucken sore af! He wanted to ask what had gotten into kirishima so that's what he was gonna do. Everyone was heading inside to the cabins and bakugo followed the bakusquad and listened to their conversation. The whole time sero knew and he tried getting their attention to warn them. They soon focused their attention to Sero when tape stopped them. He slowly pointed to bakugo behind them. Kirishimas eyes had widened at this point, he felt so bad immediately. Mina was ashamed she didnt try to stop the dare. Kaminari felt guilty and sero was embarrassed of the situation.

"K-katsuki, let me explain!" Kirishima stuttered out stepping out to the blonde and reaching his hand out. Bakugo smacked his hand away as he bared his teeth and glared. His hand curling up into a fist.

"You...you had sex with me all bc of a dare!? Y-you used me!? How could u!? Ur supposed to be my friend right!? Friends dont use eachother kirishima! A real man wouldnt of done that! Stay tf away from me for now on, I want nothing to do with u, EVER!" He snapped before quickly barging past and going a room, slamming the door shut. Kirishima stared at the direction katsuki went in shock. Denki, mina and sero looked at kirishima sadly

"I'm so sorry kirishima, this is all my fault" kaminari owned up looking down sadly. Kirishima just looked away and went Into another room. The others soon did the same.

For the next few days they were there, bakugo avoided kirishima and the bakusquad completely, he wanted nothing to do with them. Everytime they knocked on his door, the door was slammed in their faces. He was pissed off. He didnt like being used or having his feelings played with, he especially didnt like that he showed that kind of side of himself to kirishima when he only fucked him for a dare. Not with real feelings.

The night before they left, a faint knock was heared at bakugos door "if ur mina, sero or denki, I want nothing to do with u!" He yelled looking outside

"I'm neither of them" a familiar voice said sadly. Bakugo looked at the door and shot up from the bed, he slammed open his door to see a red head, immediately glaring at him he walked out and slammed the door shut behind him.

"Wtf do U want!? Ur the LAST person I want to fucken see!" He snapped baring his teeth in anger. Kirishima jumped back a bit. He sighed and went past bakugo and opened his door inviting himself in. "Yeah sure, let urself in!" He growled following behind and closing the door "now wtf do u want!?"

He looked at bakugo crying "ik apologising is not enough for what I did but I'm sorry, so so sorry, the last thing I ever wanted to do was hurt u bakugo. The truth is I really didnt want to do that to u without consent and without telling u my feelings first but they called me a chicken if I didnt do it so I wanted to prove them wrong. I wasn't gonna do it, I was just gonna explain it to u and get u to go along with it but I was so angry" he looked down "katsuki...I really do luv u...and...if u didnt luv me back u wouldnt of let me do what I did to u back then, would u?" He looked at katsuki who's face was slightly heated up, he tched and looked away embarrassed from erijio's confession.

"Shut up being sappy shitty hair, I guess I can let u off this time but next time I'm done with u, for real!" That's all kirishima needed to hear, he smiled happily and tackled bakugo into a hug.

"Katsuki really Is manly after all!" He laughed a little looking at katsukis embarrassed face "will u be my bf katsuki bakugo?"

He sighed "yea...I'll be ur bf shitty hair" kirishima smiled and smacked his lips onto his and kissed him passionately