New job

It was another day from a sleepless night, having insomnia wasn't fun for the young 20 year old. Since when young Y/n couldn't get a good night's sleep, but she's always pulled though in her life. Sure it was tiring for her, but that's how life is. 

  Today Y/n was starting her nursing job at the Wayv Hospital. Many people tried talking her out of it, but it's what she wanted to do. Since she was little she always liked helping out people who were sick, it didn't matter if they were sick like illness or hurting in the head. She just wanted to help, even her own mother tried sending her to another country, but she knew Y/n would apply for something over there. 

  Y/n was getting ready for work when she saw her phone light up showing someone texting her. It was from one of her friends who also worked at the hospital. Y/n read over the text reading that he was going to pick her up. Y/n lived alone, but peacefully. Y/n spent the rest of her time getting ready and eating an apple. 

  Not only did Y/n have insomnia, but she also had an eating disorder. She tried eating as much as she could because she knew it wasn't good for her to not eat for a whole day. Even if it makes her feel like she's going to throw up, it's better then an empty stomach plus she didn't want her friend to nag her. He acted like a mom and dad to her at the same time. Y/n hears the door bell ring, making her grab her stuff and open the door. On the other side she finds a friend she's known since college. 

"Hi Jaemin." Y/n greets him and closes the door locking it. 

"You ready for your first day?" Jaemin asks her, she nods in response and they head to his car. The drive was peaceful, the two of them didn't really care to make small talk or anything like that. Y/n always liked the quite, but she knew every well that where she's going isn't going to be very quite for so long. Y/n looks over at Jaemin and sees that he's uneasy. 

"Nana are you okay?" Y/n calls him with the nickname she's made up for him, causing him to smile a bit. 

"I'm okay, I'm just not too sure of where there going to send you to work with." Jaemin answers her and she gives him a questioning look.

"Look Y/n there's a part of the hospital that is underground and honestly I personally don't like it down there." Jaemin says and Y/n can see the he doesn't want to talk more about it. She nods in understanding him. 

'Must be where they put the really ill ones....' Y/n thinks to herself looking out the window seeing that have arrived. Jaemin parks the car and sighs causing Y/n to look at him. 

"Well we're here now, are you ready for your new job Y/n?" Jaemin asks her, she nods answering him. They get out of the car and head for the hospital, well that's how Jaemin likes to see it. He didn't like calling it an hospital it made him feel bad. The two walk through the doors and got everything set up for Y/n. 

"I would love to stay with you Y/n, but Johnny is going to be showing you around. So this is goodbye, well until lunch at is." Jaemin winks at her with a smile. Y/n smiles as she rolls her eyes at him.

"I swear you'll never change Na Jaemin." Y/n says as she heads off to Johnny's office. Johnny or as everyone knew him as Dr. Suh, was one of the head doctors in the hospital Jaemin was the one who recommended Y/n to him. There was at least four main head doctors in the WayV hospital Johnny being one of them. Y/n arrived in front of his office a bit nervous. She takes a deep breath and knocks on his door. She heard a come in making her open the door. There she sees a him sitting at his desk with papers. He looks up at her and a smile shows up. 

"Ah yes Y/n, I'm glad to have you working here now." Johnny says with a smile. 

"I'm glad to be here too Dr. Suh." Y/n tells him and he stands up going over to her. 

"Oh please you don't have to say that kind of stuff, Johnny is fine. I want you to be as comfortable as possible." Johnny tells her opening the door for her. 

"Come on I'll show you around." Johnny tells her as they walk around. He showed her everything she needed to know. He showed her where all the clothes are, where the files were, a good place to take a nap, and basically everywhere, but the main place she wanted to see. 

"Well that's the hospital do you have any questions?" Johnny asks her, Y/n knew it would be the only time she'll get to ask about the under part. 

"Uh yeah actually. When me and Jaemin were driving here he said something about an underground part of the hospital I was just wondering if it's not a problem if we can go see it?" Y/n tells Johnny while rubbing the back of her head not making eye contact. Johnny thinks for a moment unsure if he should show her or not. 

"Okay, but you can't tell anyone mainly Jaemin. Okay?" Johnny tells her making her look at him and nod in agreement. Johnny leads her the files room where they were before and grabs seven different files before giving them to her. 

"When we get there your going to need those." Johnny tells her as they head to the elevator to head to the underground part of the hospital 

"For some of them it's best not to make eye-contact with them. There all very dangerous that's why we made the underground part of the hospital Just for them." Johnny explains to her as the elevator opens showing they were in the underground part of the hospital.

"Only me and the three other head doctors are aloud down here. You have to promise never to talk about this okay?" Johnny tells Y/n. 

"I promise." 

May I welcome everyone to Take care of us: Yandere WayV x reader! I'm pretty sure that my first yandere book was a big fail, I mean reading back I think I can do better. So here we are. Don't forget to vote and comment! BYEEEEEEE!!!!