I'll protect you

Yuta had brought Y/n home and was now making her dinner. She was wrapped in a blanket as an anime show was playing. He brought the food over and put it in front of her and him. 

"What did you put on?" Yuta asks her as she angles the ipad to him. The show was about a boy helping girls get over their problems, he was currently helping his friend who had a double. 

"I really like this show. We should watch anime together some time." Yuta tells her.

"Like a date?" Y/n ask making him blush. 

"W-well it doesn't have to be date, only if you're ready. I know it was out of no where and you have a lot of stuff to deal with." Yuta stopped talking when he felt her hand on his. He looks at her and sees she has a blush on her face. 

"Maybe when I feel better we can have a date." Y/n says looking away from him. He brings his other hand to hold hers. 

"Y/n no matter what I'll protect you." Yuta tells her as tears form in her eyes. He wipes them away and holds her tight. 

"Yuta. Please don't leave." Y/n says, he nods as they continue to eat. the rest of the night was filled with them enjoying each others company. Y/n started to get tired so she fixed a place to sleep for Yuta next to her bed. 

"Night Yuta." She tells him making him smile. 

"Good night Y/n." He tells her as she tries to get conformable. she does as well, but she didn't know why. She just wanted someone close to her. 

"Yuta." She calls out, he sits up and looks at her. She blushes and looks away. 

"Can you. Can you sleep up here with me? I don't want to be alone." Y/n explains to him. He nods and heads up to sleep in her bed with her. 

"What to know what I think?" Yuta says looking at Y/n as she nods. 

"I think you just wanted me in bed with you . You naughty girl." Yuta tells her as she pushes him.

"No it's not like that!" Y/n say as Yuta tries to hug her. He ended up having her in his arms as he laughs. Y/n keeps blushing as she hides her face in his chest.

"Just sleep Y/n, try not to have a dirty dream about me." Yuta winks at her, making her pull his ear. He apologies and chuckles. They finally fall asleep cuddling each other. 

  Meanwhile Taeyong, Johnny and Mark were in front of Yangyang's door as he cries. They went to him about Jaehyun's death. 

"I'm telling you it wasn't me! I can't leave this room unless the timer goes off." Yangyang explains still crying. 

"Quit it with the act Yangyang we saw you on the cameras. You killed one of our nurses. As a result only the head doctors will be allow down here." Taeyong says making Yangyang's eyes go wide. 

"W-wait does that mean? Y/n won't work with us anymore?!" Yangyang says, Taeyong nods his head answering his question. 

"No. No. NO! You can't do that! You can't take her away from us! The hyungs will be so mad with me when they find out." Yangyang says as Taeyong seems unbothered. 

"This is what happens. Jaehyun also happened to be Y/n's older brother. She won't be back for a while, she needs to heal. She has someone taking care of her."  Johnny says as Yangyang's face grew darker. 

"She doesn't need to heal, she just needs us." Yangyang says looking at them. If looks could kill the three of them would be dead. A bit later Taeyong was fixing the times so Y/n works with the kids now. 

"At least Y/n will be in a more mental stable place now. It's better for them too. It's like they can't live without her." Mark claims as Taeyong and Johnny agree with him. 

The next day

  Yuta woke up before Y/n to make her breakfast, when Y/n woke she tried reaching for Yuta to find him gone. She got out of bed smelling the food to find him in the kitchen. 

"Morning sleepy head, you didn't have a dirty dream of me did you? You held me pretty tight last night." Yuta flirts with Y/n making her blush. 

"Are you sure you didn't have one of me? With the way your acting, you might have." Y/n flirts back making him chuckle. He finishes the meals and brings them to the table. At the moment Y/n knows Yuta is husband material. 

'He's a great cuddlier and he cooks, Jaehyun would be proud.' Y/n thinks to herself she remembers Jaehyun always telling her to get a guy who can do it all. 

'Hope you have peace Jaehyun.' Y/n thinks to herself while finishing her meal. 

"Let's get ready, we're going out." Yuta tells her making her snap out of her thoughts. He cleans up the plates, but it ended up having them fight over who was doing dishes. That ended in them doing them together. After they got ready, well Y/n did they went to Yuta's house so he could change and be ready. 

"You ready?" Yuta asks her and she nods. The day was spent of them hanging out with each other and getting to know each other better. 

"So what do we call this? A date or?" Y/n asks Yuta when they stopped at the park. He smiles at her. 

"If you want too. I would like it to be a date." Yuta tells her while looking into her eyes, it makes her blush a bit as she looked into his eyes. 

"Y-yeah I would like it to be one too." She says now blushing again and looking away from him. He lifts his hand to bring her face to look at him. He looks in her eyes in at her lips. She gulps knowing what he wanted to do. Yuta takes a deep breath and moves closer to her. She does the same, letting their lips meet. The kiss was sweet and short. They pulled away with red faces with Y/n's hand resting in Yuta's. He looks at her again and smiles putting his arm around her. 

"I'll protect you." 

'We know you can.'

Thought of having a calmer chapter this time. Hope y'all liked it. Don't forget to vote and comment! BYEEEEEEEEE!!!