Hendery

Y/n spent a little more time with Hendery until it was time for her lunch break. She really didn't want to leave him since he was only one that wasn't scary to talk to. 

"I have to go Hendery, but I'll be back okay." Y/n says and she sees his eyes widen. 

"When will you be back?" He asks her seeing her gather her stuff. 

"I'll be back in a hour, then I'll be back here to talk to you more. But I'll also be talking with the others as well when I come back okay." Y/n says seeing him nod slowly giving her the okay to leave. Hendery's eyes don't leave her as she leaves. Once she was out the door Hendery skins back into the water letting his once dried skin become wet again. His damped clothes become socked again. As he drowns himself his thoughts take over his mind and he feels someone watching him. He opens his eyes and looks over at the glass window that allows a certain person to look at him. Hendery comes out of the water and looks at Ten.

"Something you need Ten-ge?" Hendery asks him and seeing him smirk.

"Your not the talkative type, and yet with her you were. Why? She remind you of someone? Someone you promise you'll always be there for?" Ten asks leading against the glass. Flashed from the past come into Hendery's mind as he sinks a bit back into the water. 

"It's okay to think of them. Just know their might be someone who would take her away from you. From us, I'm pretty sure when she first first got here that people told her to be careful of us." Ten tells him making him nod a bit agreeing with him. 

"Anyway I'ma check on Lucas see ya Hendery." Ten says walking away from the boy in the water. Hendery goes back into the water and thinks of his life before being stuck in a tank. He thought of his sisters and how they took care of each other. He guess there was something in Y/n that reminded him of his sisters. 

  As he flouts around in the water and thinks of before the hospital. Before having to stay in the water. When he was with his sisters. 

  He was about nineteen when the accident happened, he was with his sisters having fun at the beach. They were his older sisters and he was the baby of the family. The girls wanted to hang out at the beach and Hendery wanted to go with them. They warned him to stay by them since part of the beach wasn't safe. They warned him so why didn't he listen? He didn't listen because he wanted to see them smile. He was messing around by the rocks making goofy faces. He was so out going before, he loved meeting new people. 

  That was until he spilled on a rock. the rocks missed his head, but the sand under the water was hard. He always wonder why it was so hard. He also wondered why his sisters were crying and blamed themselves for his fall. When he was in the hospital for his head, he heard one of the doctors talking he didn't know who it was, but now he sure it was Ten since he knows his voice well. He heard him say that he swallowed more water then he should. He was surpired that he was still alive. He was fine for a few days, until he started only wanted to be in water. 

  He kept doing things that would make him sweat in order to take a shower or a bath. Anything so he be in water. One day since he mom scolded him for using too much water he went to one of the bathroom's in the house and filled up the skin. Without second thought he drowned his face into the water. He felt like this was the thing he needed to do all along, but it didn't last long because one of sisters walked in the bathroom and pulled him out of the water. 

"Kunhang what is wrong?! Why would you drown yourself?" His sister asked him shaking him. She grabs a towel to dry him, but he stops her. 

"It's the only way for me to live." Hendery tells her making her start to cry and hug him tightly. 

"Kunhang...your not well. Let's take you back to the hospital and see what the doctors say. Will you do that for me?" His sister asks him and he nods. Just then when he saw the water in the skin and grabbed the back of his sister's neck and pulled her to the water. Their other family memebers heard what was going on, but he was pulled off by his father. The whole way to the hospital Hendery was screaming and yelling how he couldn't breath and he needed to be in water. One of his sisters thought of splashing water on him to try and calm him down. It kinda worked, but only for a little until they got to the hospital. There they detained him and tried everything they knew to help him. 

   That was until they made up a pool for him to swim around so he be calm for a bit, but every time a nurse came to check on him he would try to drown them. It had gotten so bad he wouldn't talk to his sisters no more. They were heartbroken thinking they did this to him that there the reason why their baby brother is now in a underground part of a hospital inside a tank and not able to a make any kinda of progress. 

  As Hendery thinks of his sisters he cries though you couldn't really tell since he was underwater. No one would really know if he was crying when he's underwater. No one can really hear what goes on in his room expect for him. He hears everything when he's underwater. Taeyong had told him it's like his own personal superpower. He hated the tank. He hates his room. He hates that he drove his sisters away. He hates the monster he became. 

"Hendery I'm back, you okay? Your eyes are a bit puffy." Hendery hears from outside his tank. Outside there was a bit a bright light. At first he thought it was one of his sisters, but as the light dyed down he saw it was actually Y/n. He comes up above the water and sighs. 

"I'm fine, just thinking." He tells her. 

'I'll make sure to keep you with me.....no matter what I'll have you stay with me.' 

So what you guys think of Hendery's backstory also I just found out I've been writing his name wrong ;-; Sorry Hendery. Anyway that's it, don't forget to vote and comment!!!!! BYEEEEEEE!!!!