Na Jaemin

Four years earlier: 

     Jaemin was walking around the campus, it's his last years of college before he graduates. Along his walk he finds a girl sitting under the tree reading a medical book. 

'Must be a freshmen, I feel bad for them.' Jaemin thinks to himself as he remembers how hard freshmen year was as a medical student. He walks over to her and sees she doesn't notice him. He sees the notebook and sees all the notes she's taken from the book. 

"Chapter 25? I didn't read that until second semester." Jaemin says looking at the book making the girl look up at him. Jaemin and the girl make eye contact. From then on Jaemin and Y/n become friends, best friends in fact. He showed her his other friends.  

  When the group graduated Y/n made sure they had the best party, it was only them, but it was the thought that counted. When the group got the jobs at the hospital Donghyuck always made sure to pick on Jaemin saying he had a crush on Y/n. 

  Their friendship never died, they both made to sure to call and text each other about their day and try to hang out on days off. Within that time his feelings grew for her as well. 

Now:

  Jaemin sits at the desk and hears footsteps going up to him. It was Y/n, she sighs and lays her head on the counter. 

"You tired?" Jaemin says clicking away at the computer. 

"When am I not?" Y/n says going behind the counter to put in today's notes. Jaemin looks at her then back at his computer. Then back at her. 

"I can see you staring at me Na Jaemin." Y/n says looking at him making him look away blushing. 

"How you know?" Jaemin asks and Y/n gives him a look of him really asking that. He nods and looks back at his computer. Y/n continues to type on the computer and sighs remembering something. 

"Jaemin can you do a favor for me?" Y/n asks him making him look at her. 

"I left Kun's file in Lucas' room when I was leaving. I thought I had them all. I would go get them, but mother dearest is coming to pick me up for a 'family' dinner." Y/n says as Jaemin understands. Y/n's mother wasn't always the supportive type. She didn't approve of Y/n going to school for medical, didn't like where Y/n got a job, and she defiantly never liked Jaemin or her friends. 

"Yeah of course, then you want me to put in the notes in the computer as well?" Jaemin asks trying to get as much off her plate so she wouldn't have to worry. 

"No I can do that tomorrow, just kept it with you. Also when you go down there don't let Kun see you. He hates it when someone interprets his sleep. At least that's what Mark told me." Y/n says remembering she woke up Kun once, he was only mad until he saw Y/n.  

"Okay got it. Have fun." Jaemin says sending Y/n off making her roll her eyes. 

"I'll try." Y/n says getting off of work leaving Jaemin behind. He finished up his work and headed to the underground. 

'Remember don't wake Kun and you'll be fine.' Jaemin thinks to himself and heads to Lucas' room. Once inside he didn't see Lucas, but he heard a thud. He looked again to find Lucas looking straight into his soul. 

'Don't show fear, it's how he gets you.' Jaemin tells himself. 

"Where's Y/n?" Lucas asks him as Jaemin looks for the file. 

"She's off." Jaemin says keeping the info to himself. Then he hears a chuckle. 

"I can tell you don't want to be here." Lucas says as Jaemin stays quiet. Not wanting to talk to him. 

"I bet you wanna keep Y/n safe. How safe can you keep her when she's down here with us. You know I wonder what he hugs feel like. What holding her hand feels like. There's other things I wonder, but I prefer not to say them." Lucas says as Jaemin still looks for the file. 

"Her mother is here isn't she? I heard that she's been losing more sleep because of her. Did you know that?" Lucas says trying to get a response out of Jaemin, though it did make him stop what he was doing. Lucas smiles knowing he's trapped the fly. 

"Yeah I also heard you yelled at Yangyang, but lucky kid. He got to hug Y/n out of this. Do you know what he asked her?" Lucas asks seeing Jaemin's head turn a little. 

"He asked her if she loves us. Do you wanna know what she said?" Lucas says now Jaemin was fully looking at Lucas. 

"She said she loves us too. It's funny really. A girl like her loving monsters like us. Though I wouldn't call us monsters. She says we just need a little help. Wanna know who I think the real monster is?" Jaemin is now standing in front of Lucas as he smiles knowing he's inside Jaemin's mind now. 

"I think the real monster is the one who says he's her friend, but ends up messing up a plan to reconnect someone with others. Because of you Yangyang now hates you and the rest of your friends. He hasn't seen Chenle and Jisung in forever. Now he thinks they will react the same way you did. Like an asshole." Lucas states as Jaemin looks down feeling like shit for yelling at Yangyang. Lucas brings out a file and hands it to Jaemin through the food slot. 

"If I were you I wouldn't read the file or head by Yangyang's room. It isn't something someone who's not use to us to see." Lucas says goodnight and retreats into more of his room as Jaemin leaves avoiding Yangyang's room. 

   Meanwhile Y/n was in the car with her mother and her brother. Who also happened to work at the hospital, but never thought of saying hi. 

"So Jaehyun how's work? Does everyone listen to you? Are you close to becoming a head doctor yet?" Their mother asks her son, who was sitting in the front while Y/n was in the back. 

"Work is fine, yes they listen to me and they haven't talked to me about the position yet." Jaehyun says with a smile. Y/n rolls her eyes knowing every well that Jaehyun as head doctor will make everything go to shit. 

'Yeah right that Taeyong will make you head doctor.' Y/n thinks to herself. 

"Y/n how's work for you? Are you still working with that Na boy? What was his name?" Her mother asks as the tone in her voice doesn't sound as inserted in her story as it was for Jaehyun. 

"Work is great, and I'm working in another part of the hospital. And his name is Jaemin, Na Jaemin." Y/n answers as Jaehyun rolls his eyes. 

"Yeah her boyfriend. You know Jungwoo will be way better." Jaehyun says as their mothers gives a nod when she heard Jungwoo's name. 

"And I told you that I like Jungwoo, but we don't click. Plus he's pretty shy around me still." Y/n says as their mother pulls up to the restaurant. Their mother got out the car before them, but Jaehyun's voice stopped Y/n from going anywhere. 

"Did you know that Jungwoo use to take care of Lucas?" 

This story is on a roll, and I'm very proud of this too. Also thought it was about time Jaehyun, Jungwoo and Doyoung should be more in the story. Taeil is coming very soon ;) also sorry it took so long for them to come out. Don't forget to vote and comment! BYEEEEEEEEE!!!!