Jaehyun

"Dear Y/n what's wrong?" Ten asks the girl as she reads the files that Shotaro and Sungchan left. They read they only Yangyang was really talking to them. Ten ignored them, Lucas only answered when he wanted to, Xaiojun didn't even bother to look at them. Hendery didn't come out of his tank, Winwin fits were getting worse and worse and Kun was saying strange things like "Hope the water doesn't taste like shit."

"Everything's fine Ten, just looking over yesterday's notes." Y/n tells him as she keeps reading over how the boys were worried since Yangyang ended crying yesterday. Thanks to Sungchan she know's the reason why he cried. It was because she wasn't at work. 

"Hold on Ten I'll be back." Y/n says leaving him to watch her leave. 

'That ass kinda cute though.' Ten thinks as he feels someone watch him. He looks over to his left to find Yangyang and Hendery with unhappy faces. 

"What?" Ten asks them as Hendery goes back in his tank. 

"Ten your a perv. Ever heard of respect?" Yangyang says going back to drawing. Ten rolls his eyes as he hears a chuckle. 

"Why are you so happy?" Ten asks Kun making him look at Ten. 

"It's nothing." Kun smiles at Ten making him smirk as well. 

"I just can't wait to fuck her mind over." Kun says. 

   Meanwhile Y/n heads to Johnny's office, she knocks hearing a come in. She goes into his office to also find her brother and Jungwoo. 

"Oh wow a dumb ass and a puppy." Y/n says glaring at Jaehyun. 

"You little shit." Jaehyun says about to say something worse, but Jungwoo stops him. 

"You guys are brother and sister, can't y'all get along?" Jungwoo says looking at the both of them. 

"We do, we just like making fun of each other. Johnny and the others know." Jaehyun explains as Jungwoo looks at Johnny seeing him nod. 

"Anyway why did you come up here Y/n? Is there something wrong?" Johnny asks her seeing she doesn't come to the upstairs when she's working. 

"Yeah there's something up, it's about the notes Shotaro and Sungchan had written from yesterday. I don't know why, but it bothers me. All the boys are fine when their with me, that their willing to get better. While in these notes they didn't care." Y/n tells Johnny making him think. 

"Maybe they like you." Jaehyun mentions and the room goes quite.

"Well they have to, it's Y/n. She's lovable." Jungwoo says making Y/n touch her now warm heart. 

"No I mean like as in like like. Like they love her. She's the only one to really understand them. If I know my sister and I know my sister, she knows how to help people." Jaehyun says as Jungwoo agrees with him. 

"Jaehyun could be right. You are our love expert since you're born on Valentine's day. Right Valentine boy?" Johnny teases him making him roll his eyes. 

"Oh so funny, but yeah I know a thing or too about someone being lovesick. I think if I were to see how you and them interact with each other then I can see if they like like you. Damn sis getting seven guys at the same time. Back in high school you couldn't get one guy let alone seven." Jaehyun says then gets hit by Y/n who was red. 

"Shut up god your so annoying!" Y/n says pouting making her brother smile more. 

"But your so cute when your mad." Jaehyun tells her as they walk out of Johnny's office and start to argue on their way.