Trust part 2

Strong language!

"Sir what are you talking about?" Johnny asks as he goes next to Y/n as Taeil shakes his head. 

"What I'm talking about is that, to never trust them. I don't need to see Kun because maybe he might go back and kill her. It doesn't matter if he trusts her or not. Kun is still Kun." Taeil says walking out of the room, but through the wrong door. 

"Dr. Moon that's Kun's room." Y/n says running up to the room at she sees Taeil and Kun locking eye contact. 

"Moon Taeil. You son of a bitch, you're still alive." Kun laughs as Taeil stands there and fixes his hair. Kun's eyes travels to Y/n's body as the other doctors come in. 

"Well I have a whole crowd don't I? Well better keep them entrained." Kun says as Y/n walks over to his door and shakes her head. 

"Kun were not doing that anymore. We're going to let Dr. Moon leave, without any of your tricks." Y/n says as Kun chuckles. She knows this chuckle, it's the one he does when he knows something she doesn't. 

"Kun I don't care what you have to say right now to keep your mouth shut." Y/n says as Kun goes to meet her eyes. 

"Don't you want to know the main reason why I'm here. Don't you want to know the asshole who I thought was my fucking friend was? The one who put me in this shit hole?" Kun says as he punches the door making her jump a little. 

"Kun that's enough." Taeyong says opening the door so they can leave. Y/n lead Taeil through the door as the others followed. 

"I fucking swear to you Taeil I trusted you like a brother you asshole!" Kun yells as they walk through the door. They bring up the upper part of the hospital and into Taeyong's office. 

"Well everything is in order so I will be taking my leave." Taeil says before Yuta stops him. 

"Actually Dr. Moon you should apologize to Y/n. Mentioning a friend's death is a horrible thing to do to a person along with provoking someone who she takes care of as well. She along with us deserves an explanation to your behavior." Yuta says defending Y/n. 

"Yuta it's fine he was right I didn't listen to...to him, but don't make him apologize." Y/n says trying to calm Yuta down. 

"Hell no, it's not fine at all. The bull shit he pulled was fucked up and I want to know why he did this." Yuta says making Y/n's eyes widen, he was right it was fucked up to mention Jaemin. Heck Y/n feels like she's been going crazy since he died. She thinks she hears his voice too. 

"Explain now." Yuta says making Taeil sigh. 

"Fine, what Kun said was true. Me and him were friends back then. We worked together as doctors. Heck he loved the people he took care, he was the perfect doctor. Now he's the perfect psycho." Taeil explains. 

"Hey Taeil wanna head for drinks after work, I need it." Kun chuckles making Taeil smile. 

"Yeah sounds great, your paying." Taeil says making him laugh. After work they head to the bar and talk about their work.

"So then I told the nurse that 'you better get this man his pills or I swear I'm going to blow a fuse.'" Taeil says drinking her beer making Kun laugh, after he takes a breathe Taeil looks at Kun. 

"Kun how do you do it?" Taeil asks making Kun look at him. 

"What do you mean?" Kun says wondering what he meant.

"I mean how the fuck are you so prefect? You're one of the greatest doctors this hospital has seen! Everyone loves you like what the hell. What's your secret? Tell me please." Taeil says being dramatic making Kun smile.