Why here?

At the moment Johnny and Y/n were in front of a door to Y/n it looked every old, but it wasn't it was just heavily armored. Johnny takes out a key only him and the three other head doctors had. He opens the door with a bit of a struggle since it was really heavy. After he opened it he let Y/n through the door letting her have a look around. The whole place looked as if it was straight out of horror film. Y/n took a deep breath and told herself that she wanted to see it and now she's here. Johnny walks in front of her and leads her to the first room. 

"There's a difference from up there and down here. Up there it's a hospital for mental patients. Down here it's like an asylum for people who wouldn't hesitate to kill you." Johnny explains to Y/n sending shivers down her spine.

"Pull the file that says Xiaojun." Johnny tells her making Y/n look for the file. She pulls it out and shows it to him. Johnny takes the other files so Y/n would be able to read the file. 

Name: Xiao Dejun (goes by Xiaojun)

Age: 21

Date of birth: August 8 1999

Disorder: Air disorder (Cannot breath the air from outside, has to breath in a special kind of air) 

Notes: Xiaojun doesn't like new people nor does he like the outside. His room is filled with pipes of the air he wants. He doesn't want to be near people because they have been outside in the air he hates. 

   Y/n looks up from the file seeing Johnny with a mask for him and her. She closes the file and puts on the mask. Johnny opens the siding door to reviled a man laying in his room with pipes all round him. Y/n saw that there was a glass to block him from them. 

"Xiaojun I want you to meet someone." Johnny says making Xiaojun shoot right up scaring Y/n a bit. He slowly turned around to see Johnny and Y/n. He stood up and looked Y/n right in the eye. 

"Who is she?" He asked Johnny. 

"This is a new nurse, she won't be working down here if that's what you're wondering. I just giving her a tour that's all." Johnny explains to Xiaojun. 

"You shouldn't have never taken this job. Or you'll end up like him." Xiaojun says while looking behind him. 

"I don't ever want to see you again. Not unless I kill you." Xiaojun tells her and then walks away to sit down. Johnny closes the door to see him and takes off his mask, making Y/n to do the same. 

"Johnny why did we have to wear the mask? There was a glass between us." Y/n asks him as he takes her mask and puts it away. 

"Because when the door opens a bit of his air gets out. The first time we brought him in. Someone wanted to see the air he needs. Ended up dying because it burned his lungs." Johnny says showing Y/n the next room.