Ten

warring sexual themes and gore in this chapter please skip of uncomfortable with these themes. 

   The next few days were to set up a room for Y/n to have a face to face with the boys. She was with them while the room was being set up and told them all in advanced. She told Xaiojun and Hendery that she'll find a way for them to be able to breath. While she told Winwin and Kun that they would most likely be chained up. The same for Lucas, Yangyang and Ten were most likely the only ones to not be chained up. Well at least not their arms. 

   Today was finally the day for Y/n's idea to come into plan. Of course they would be watched by one of the head doctors and a nurse as well. Today Y/n was meeting with Ten, since he seemed like the only one that wouldn't kill her while she's writing things down. Over looking them will be Johnny and a nurse named Doyoung. 

"Sir are you sure this is safe?" Doyoung asks as two guards bring in Ten and chain him to the chair across from Y/n. 

"Yes it's safe." Johnny tells him hearing Doyoung sigh. 

"Let rephrase then, is it safe for Ten to see you? Or me? We were the closest to him when he wasn't...you know." Doyoung says as he sees Ten look right at the window where he and Johnny were at. On Ten side he couldn't see who was behind there, but on Johnny's and Doyoung's side they could see everything. It was like Ten was staring right into their souls. 

"I hope this is all okay, I wanna be able to make progress with you guys." Y/n says getting Ten's attention making him smile. 

"Of course, you know out of the time I've worked here and lived here no one has cared like you. Why is that?" Ten asks her making her shrugge. 

"I don't know I just wanna see you all get better. I just feel that way you know?" Y/n says and makes Ten look down with a smirk. 

"Your like me." Ten says remembering that day all too well. 

  It was a few years back. Yangyang had just joined the others in the underground. Ten was in his office very upset because he didn't see the signs for Yangyang. He didn't see any of the signs for any of them. He was upset, upset with himself. He hears a knock at his door and sees it's Johnny.

"Hey how you doing?" Johnny asks him. 

"He's too young." Ten tells him making Johnny look at him confused.

"He's too young to be with those guys down there. He should be down there." Ten tells Johnny. 

"Ten, he almost stabbed you. It doesn't matter how old he is he was a danger to everyone. Down there he won't hurt anyone and he'll get a bit more help. It's better for him." Johnny says.

"Better for him? No you mean better for everyone up here! I should have assigned Renjun or the others that are his age to be his nurses. Mark doesn't know what he needs, only I do." Ten yells at Johnny. 

"Mark is close to his age it was better and sending Renjun and the other who are his age would not be a good idea. Who knows what he would have told him." Johnny tells Ten trying to make him come to his senses. 

"No I know what's good for him and the others down there. They were all my patients before they went down to that hell hole. I know what they need!" Ten yells again.

"Then what do they need? Tell me Ten! What in the world do those sick people need?!" Johnny yells back at him. 

"Me." Ten says walking out of the room leaving Johnny alone. Ten walks to the underground and heads for Yangyang's room. Yangyang hears foot steps and sees that it was Ten.

"Ten hyung! Will we be playing today? Let's play 20 questions!" Yangyang says excitedly making Ten chuckle. 

"Not right now Yangyang I came to check on you and the others. You remember to call them hyungs right?" Ten asks him seeing the young boy nod his head very fast. 

"Yes I remembered hyung!" Yangyang says making Ten smile. 

"Oh Dr. Chittaporn I didn't know would be down here. Wasn't Dr. Johnny going to be down here?" A nurse asked him, before Ten could answer the nurse he sees Yangyang kinda hide behind him. 

"Yangyang?" Ten asks him, that's when he noticed a drawing on the floor. It was of stick figures, but it was very clear. The drawing was of him Ten could tell because of how Yangyang drew the hair. The other figure was someone who hurt him. Ten had noticed the red mark on the young boy's face. 

"Did you touch him?" Ten asks the nurse.

"Pardon?" The nurse asks. 

"I said did you touch him?" Ten asks again, but this time his tone was darker and he had a dark look in his eyes. He was walking to the nurse this time too.  

"H-he sacred me, I thought he was going to kill me." The nurse tells him. 

"Why did you hurt him?" Ten asks making the nurse sacred for his life. 

"I-I" Was the only thing he was able to say before Ten used the scissors he had to stab him in the chest. Later Taeyong and Johnny walked in of Ten running around with dead bodies all around while trying to see everyone in the underground.

"Ten what have you done?" Johnny asks seeing Ten stop in front of them. 

"Did you know that almost everyone here had been hurting or making the boys feel like shit? No me either, but I'm here now so they won't have to worry." Ten smiles and starts to laugh. 

"They won't have to worry now." Ten smiles and laughs a bit. 

"Who won't have to?" Y/n asks him. 

"You won't have to, I'll help you my little cutie." 

Well here's a new chapter it's late, but it's here also a happy birthday to our birthday boy Hendery! Don't forget to vote and comment! BYEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!