Turn back time

Warring this chapter will have gore, trauma, sexual themes and strong language. You have been warned.

"Y/n!" Jungwoo calls out as Hendery grabs and drags Y/n away. Jungwoo leaves the hiding place to chase after Y/n. He only went out a few steps and waited for Jungwoo to come out. As he did he got hit on the head knocking him down. He looks to see a familiar face with an evil smile. 

"Lucas." Jungwoo says as Lucas grabs his shirt. Hendery had his hand over Y/n's mouth so she wouldn't scream. 

"Let's watch your big brother's friends die. A little bride told us they people tried to get you two together. We can't have that." Hendery tells her in her ear as Lucas raised the bat he had to knock Jungwoo down. 

"This is for leaving me alone." Lucas tells him as he pushes him down and starts smashing his head in with the bat. He kept doing that until you couldn't tell who it was anymore. Lucas' hands were covered in Jungwoo's blood. Y/n cries were blocked by Hendery's hand as she cries for Jungwoo. Lucas looks into the room where Jungwoo came out. Y/n starts shaking her head knowing he was going to kill Doyoung and the kids inside there with him. Y/n yells into Hendery's hand making him laugh as screams came out of the room. Then died down when Lucas walked out covered in blood. Y/n cries even more now. Now Jungwoo and Doyoung were dead. Hendery takes his hand off her mouth and let's go of her. She runs and goes to Jungwoo. 

"Jungwoo I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Y/n says crying for her lost friend. She didn't even wanna see how Doyoung looked. 

"Poor Y/n, by the end of the day everyone here will be dead." Lucas whispers in her ear making her eyes widen. She looks at him as she smiles at her like he's done nothing wrong. But he's the reason why everything was wrong. No they were the things that were wrong. If only she could turn back time and listen to Jaemin. 

"Ah I see you found Y/n." Kun says walking up to them, Y/n could see out of the corner of her eye that he wad covered in blood. That's when it hit her. 

'Where are the others?' She stands up and looks at him. 

"Where the hell are the others." Y/n states as Kun chuckles and walks up to her pushing her against the wall. 

"You shouldn't talk to me that way." Kun says putting his face in her neck. She didn't know what to do in the moment she was frozen, Kun took the opportunity of this. He starts having his hands go around her body touching every part of it. Tears start to fall as she thinks of someone. 

'Yuta....please help me.' Y/n thinks to herself as Kun starts to bite her neck. Behind them was Hendery and Lucas enjoying the show. 

"Kun please save some for the rest of us." The coms went off as Kun glared at them. 

"Fuck off Ten, let me enjoy my meal first." Kun smirks as he starts to slowly put his hand under Y/n's shirt. More Tears start to fall knowing she can't do anything in the moment. How could she, he would kill her. 

'Fight back. You wanted to turn back time. Now do it.' 

'You have us with you.' 

  Y/n heard both Jaemin and Jaehyun's voices in her head. Either is was going crazy, or she felt more power because of them. Y/n grabs Kun's shirt and turns him around pinning him to the wall. 

"Ah so my princess is becoming a queen. So ahead do what you want." Kun tells her give her an idea. 

"Let's play a game then. I hope you listening Ten, because someone has to tell Yangyang, Xaiojun and Winwin. Who ever finds me first gets to take my innocence away and as a bonus for not hurting or killing anyone I will be loyal to that person." Y/n offers looking at the boys in front of her. They look at each other and nod. 

"I see no reason to why not. You have seven minutes, better make it count." Ten tells her as she runs off away from the boys. Now she can go find Mark and the others. She's pretty sure that Ten is looking at the cameras so hiding in blind spot was a pretty good idea. 

  Pulling out her phone, she finds the first contact she could find. Chenle's. She dials his number, but he doesn't pick up. Then she tried Renjun. No answer. Jeno then Haechan then Jisung, Sungchan and Shotaro. None of them picked up. 

"I swear to god if they took down the WiFi tower I'm going to kill them." Y/n says putting away from phone and going out of her hiding place, but bums into someone. She screamed thinking it was Yangyang or someone, but it ended up being Haechan. 

"Fucking hell, Haechan you sacred the shit out of me." Y/n says as Haechan hugs her. 

"Y/n are you okay they didn't hurt you right?" He asks her, as she tells him no. He sighs thanking god. Telling her they don't have much time since the hospital knows about the game they're playing with her. 

"Haechan why are we going to the ICU area? We shouldn't go to a place where they're many cameras Ten could be watching." Y/n mentions to him, but he wasn't listening which was scaring her. 

'Wait only the hostpal would know about the time limit she had. How did he know it was game?' Then it clicks in her mind when she noticed the blood started to look more like drawings. 

"Haechan." Y/n says, but he ignores her. She tries to let go of his hand, but he hold it tighter. 

"Haechan please no! Don't listen to them please!" Y/n says now fighting to get lose, but he was stronger. 

"If I give you to Yangyang then he will tell me where Mark hyung is at. Your the main reason why Jaemin is dead! If Mark hyung is dead too you are too blame!" Haechan yells at her. 

"Haechan he was with me before we split up when this was happening! I know I'm the reason why Jaemin's dead and I'm the reason why Jaehyun's dead too. I should be dead!" Y/n says as Haechan stops as Y/n cries thinking it was all her fault. 

"I wish I listen to Jaemin. If I did he would still be here, him, Jaehyun, Jungwoo, Doyoung and Dr. Moon." Y/n says going down to her knees. She felt lost, and Haechan just stared at her. 

"Y/n your my friend, more then my friend your my sister. I'm sorry I was just sacred I care a lot about Mark hyung." Haechan tells her, she understood since he did it on pure emotion. She would have done the same if it was Yuta. 

"Run I'll tell Yangyang you got away. I might die because of that, but Y/n run away far from here. Just don't forget us." Haechan hugs her then sends her off. She nods and runs off, Haechan sighs as he looks back seeing Yangyang walk up to him. 

"Where is she?" Yangyang asks holding a scapule in his hand. Haechan takes a deep breath and faces him. 

"She got away." Haechan looks down as he feels a stab in the side. Yangyang pulls it out then walks away. Haechan goes to the cart near him and patches himself together. Not losing much blood. As Y/n was running she took note that some of the people here might betray her in order to survive. She had a choices. 

Find Yuta or some who wouldn't betray her.

Escape and call the police

Get caught by one of them 

Or hide and probably get caught

  She came in a fork in the road. She knew one of the hallways lead to some of the offices so she could wait for Yuta in his office. The other one leads to the outside where she could get away. The choice was hers, but what was the right choice?

'If you choose right then everything should be okay, if not everything's going to shit.' Chenle's words rang in Y/n's mind.

"So that's what you meant. Well time to choose." Y/n says taking a deep breath. 

"Times up Y/n." 

Well folks this this where you choose the ending to the story. There will be four endings where you choose what you want. They will be coming out one the same day or two chapters one day and then the other two. We'll see. Don't forget to vote and comment! BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!